Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

german newspapers 1930-1944

Article about: these are not rare or expensive, but fun and fascinating to collect : ) though, der sturmer is kinda "brutal!"

Default german newspapers 1930-1944

these are not rare or expensive, but fun and fascinating to collect : )
    though, der sturmer is kinda "brutal!"
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture german newspapers 1930-1944   german newspapers 1930-1944  

german newspapers 1930-1944   german newspapers 1930-1944  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement german newspapers 1930-1944
    P
    Many

Nice collection of newspapers, friend...I have some as well that I use as backdrops for my collection-display...I also consider them to be great study-material, as they provide us with a glimpse of the "Spirit" of the era...and of course the skillful propaganda that deceived the German people until the end...
    cheers, Glenn

Nice, I have a lot and stopped, too many newspapers ! You are right for the Stürmer and its drawings...I f you want some from Mulhouse in Alsace....
    The best Militaria forum in France is here : http://deutsch-militaria.forumactif.us/

Der Stürmer was a direct mirror of the character of its publisher, Julius Streicher, whom this filthy rag made filthy rich.

Even for a Nazi propaganda newspaper, Der Stürmer was not just incredibly vile and hateful, but unspeakably primitive and vulgar; so much so that it was even disliked by many of the most hardcore Nazis (including Joseph Goebbels, who once even tried to ban the paper).

Still, even though it was never granted the status of an official party publication, it could be published right up until 1945 thanks to Hitler's personal protection.

Quote by HPL2008 View Post
    Der Stürmer was a direct mirror of the character of its publisher, Julius Streicher, whom this filthy rag made filthy rich.

Even for a Nazi propaganda newspaper, Der Stürmer was not just incredibly vile and hateful, but unspeakably primitive and vulgar; so much so that it was even disliked by many of the most hardcore Nazis (including Joseph Goebbels, who once even tried to ban the paper).

Still, even though it was never granted the status of an official party publication, it could be published right up until 1945 thanks to Hitler's personal protection.
    Well said.

have you posted pictures of your display in a thread i might have a look at?
    i asked a member on the HJ forum if it was ok if i "ripped off" his idea of displaying wimpels : )
    so i thought i may see how other collectors display their items with a back droop!
    Stig

Here you can see how I use newspapers to enhance my display...
    cheers, Glenn

- - ------- - -
    Attached Images Attached Images german newspapers 1930-1944 

Very nice.

Here's another way to make good use of papers with eye-catching front pages...I used a Stahlhelm WWI Veteran's Paper as a base for a WWI veteran's display/grouping, and I'm always on the lookout for anything that I think would improve the display ...
    There's no limit to the subjects to choose from either, lol...
    cheers, Glenn
    Attached Images Attached Images german newspapers 1930-1944 
    Last edited by bigmacglenn; 06-11-2014 at 06:08 PM.

Look carefully at the bottom of this gas mask can! NH

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast