Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

german uniform jacket and acoutrements photos

Article about: When I purchased these photos I thought they were of a german luftwaffe officer but upon scanning and enlarging I believe it is a photo of a allied service man showing off his souveniers to

Default german uniform jacket and acoutrements photos

When I purchased these photos I thought they were of a german luftwaffe officer but upon scanning and enlarging I believe it is a photo of a allied service man showing off his souveniers to his brother or something. Thoughts on my deduction? I thought it odd to see the armband displayed on a uniform so maybe more evidence that it is not a german officer.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture german uniform jacket and acoutrements photos   german uniform jacket and acoutrements photos  

german uniform jacket and acoutrements photos   german uniform jacket and acoutrements photos  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement german uniform jacket and acoutrements photos
    P
    Many

CBH
    ?

No dagger hanger , looks to be two ribbon bars end to end , pin stripped pants . Trophy photo .

?

The good old days.

The porch lattice is very Americana. War trophys for sure
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

MAP
    ?

Totally trophy!
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Looks like they took turns posing it.

MAP
    ?

Quote by IllinoisCornFarmer90 View Post
    Looks like they took turns posing it.
    Correct Aaron. Great eye!
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

I agree with Larry. The 1st thing that even caught my eye was the old era front porch of the house. This is the way almost all houses looked when I was younger! The civilian dressed man looks "American" as well. The uniform, in the meanwhile, does not make sense-with the armband and the there again-gone again sleeve patch and the piled up ribbon bars. Definitely an American scene. He did bring himself back a damned nice Lufty Officer set, though! I wonder whatever happened to it! (and yes-both men were modelling it, The Tie is the give away!)
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

I agree. An American house in the background and put together war loot.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.