Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Great photos from Estonia?

Article about: Great photos and some are very high quality too, thanks for sharing!....

Great photos and some are very high quality too, thanks for sharing!....

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Great photos from Estonia?
    P
    Many

First Estonian Battalion
    ESTONIANS battalions OSTLAND
    Great photos from Estonia?Great photos from Estonia?Great photos from Estonia?Great photos from Estonia?Great photos from Estonia?Great photos from Estonia?Great photos from Estonia?Great photos from Estonia?Great photos from Estonia?Great photos from Estonia?Great photos from Estonia?Great photos from Estonia?Great photos from Estonia?Great photos from Estonia?Great photos from Estonia?Great photos from Estonia?Great photos from Estonia?Great photos from Estonia?Great photos from Estonia?Great photos from Estonia?Great photos from Estonia?Great photos from Estonia?Great photos from Estonia?Great photos from Estonia?Great photos from Estonia?Great photos from Estonia?Great photos from Estonia?Great photos from Estonia?Great photos from Estonia?Great photos from Estonia?

?

Some very well known photos of various Estonian units , Ost Btl , Units of the Estonian SS Divison ,Police and Self Defence units etc , many of them have appeared in Estonian published books and may be subject to copyright issues can you please name the source of the photos ,

cheers

Paul
    The gates of hell were opened and we accepted the invitation to enter" 26/880 Lance Sgt, Edward Dyke. 26th Bn Northumberland Fusiliers , ( 3rd Tyneside Irish )

1st July 1916

Thought shall be the harder , heart the keener,
    Courage the greater as our strength faileth.
    Here lies our leader ,in the dust of his greatness.
    Who leaves him now , be damned forever.
    We who are old now shall not leave this Battle,
    But lie at his feet , in the dust with our leader

House Carles at the Battle of Hastings

they are from this website Laulud stumbled upon searching for another image...my understanding is Copyright lasts for 70 years....so these are all "known" photos?..i love some of these,they are so well taken

Very interesting photos. As most of these are German Army related and do not have any SS connection, I am moving these to the Photos, Papers and Propoganda forum which is a more suitable home.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

?

Excellent pics - hope its okay for you to post them here.

Poignant pics about the very youthful soldiers receiving (food?)-parcels.

Interesting that one of them has camo trousers and the standard tunic on top (I know its hardly unusual).

The soldiers having shooting practice in the snow; looks like one of them has a SVT rifle.

Of the soldiers at the bottom of post nine, I reqognized HARALD NUGISEKS.
    Look forward to hearing who the others are.

Harsh times ahead for most of these guys - for some of them even stretching into the post war fighting against the communists from within their own country. This time as partisans and having bases in the forrest.

No problem Bob...i just kept finding more and more and i thought id keep them together for context

?

Anybody reqognize the motorbike which was the donor bike for the railroad track vehicle?

Nice pics. Quite a motley assortment of weapons, and the meat and two veg was a bit of a surprise (I don't mean the field kitchen). That helmet with two vents is strange, I don't know what it could be. Maybe a Hungarian helmet with the rivet further back than a German? Well spotted though in any case.

Pimp my ride Estonian style....i would have thought BMW
    Great photos from Estonia? Great photos from Estonia? Great photos from Estonia?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast