Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Heinrich Himmler Signature

Article about: Hey Andreas, I think your book use to be in my collection ! Bob, wonderful pieces of history and thanks for sharing them.

Default Re: Heinich HimmlerSignature

I thought this might be a nice add on to this thread. Among the Arnold material was this book on Tibet. It is well known that the SS mounted an expidition to Tibet to study the native people being possible ancestors of early Aryans. This book was a Christmas gift to Arnold Sr. from Himmler. The dedication is dated 21 December, 1939.
    Heinrich Himmler SignatureHeinrich Himmler SignatureHeinrich Himmler Signature
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Heinrich Himmler Signature
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: Heinrich Himmler Signature

About the time I think you are tapped out on amazing stuff you wave your magic wand and behold Himmlers signature and a picture of him signing it. Plus an autographed book.
    WOW.

?

Truly awesome my friend! The SS Ahnenerbe expedition led by German Zoologist, Ernst Shafer. I love this stuff.
    ~Dean

Great stuff Bob, what an interesting collection you have there. We all like to have good provenence with our collections and you have certainly got that covered with these fantastic pieces, it's great to see them mate!

An opportunity lost, Bob! You should have simply posted the signature and asked opinions on it! After several days of debating, you could then have said "Well..I just happen to have this Photo of him Signing it!"...lol
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

?

Yeah, Thanks for sharing this historical Arnold collection w/ Himmler provenance . The only TR issue book I own is this one (minus Himmler signature!)
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Heinrich Himmler Signature  

Simply incredible, Bob.

A real pleasure to look at.

Josh

?

Fantastic. What a great grouping, and a pleasure that you are sharing with us all. Again, thank you Bob.

Regards,

Carl

p.s. As shown in the photographs above, that style of handwriting by Himmler is very unique. I love the flair he had to his writing. Pity, nobody will write like that in the future...as computer keyboards don't require any form of style.

Quote by Wagriff View Post
    An opportunity lost, Bob! You should have simply posted the signature and asked opinions on it! After several days of debating, you could then have said "Well..I just happen to have this Photo of him Signing it!"...lol
    An interesting idea. I would not want to embarass anyone. However, it would have been fun!!
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Here is another one, from 1937:

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast