Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Help please

Article about: Hello, I have an opportunity to buy this. Can anyone please tell me anything about it and an approximate value? Thank you very much, Rob

Default Help please

Hello,
    I have an opportunity to buy this. Can anyone please tell me anything about it and an approximate value?

Thank you very much,
    Rob

Help pleaseHelp pleaseHelp please

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Help please
    P
    Many

A wehrpass to an Army Officer. This is a 2nd issue as noted by the red ink stamp.

Basically it will list his service history and personal details.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Always see these for sale for around $35-$45

WOW, that was fast.

Thank you very much Sirs,
    Rob

Quote by DeLuxxe View Post
    Always see these for sale for around $35-$45
    Seems like they are pretty cheap in your part of the world.

Price depends on the units he served with, his rank, what awards he has, where he served etc... Having a good photo in it makes a difference as well (which this does in uniform with medals), a lot of factors affect the value.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Thank you. This guy was a Major and received 1st and 2nd Class Iron Crosses according to the seller.

Make a difference in the value?

Rob

Quote by JoeFriday View Post
    Thank you. This guy was a Major and received 1st and 2nd Class Iron Crosses according to the seller.

Make a difference in the value?

Rob
    In my opinion yes, good awards and quite high rank increase the value. Do you know which units he served with and where?
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Trying to get that info now.. Thank you again.

All artillery according to the seller. From 1915 - 1944. Regiment 7, 59,39,60,267,183,385,169,564.

At a quick glance it appears that he served in Belgium and areas around the Rhine River.

piw
    ?

A wehrpass for a field grade officer with reasonable awards, an interesting active service action/operation listing and an easily identifiable unit should make £100+ all day long. The only problem with this example could be a lack of WW2 combat action on an active front e.g too much occupation duties in France rather than fighting on the Eastern Front - which makes it less appealing from a collectors point of view. The ID photo looks good and suggests a career officer.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast