Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Help Translating Grandmothers Heiratsurkunde Please.

Article about: Found this marriage certificate in some of my mothers stuff. It is my grandmothers and grandfathers. In section Mutter aurf Mannes does zuletzt wohnhaft in Furth translate to last known in F

Default Help Translating Grandmothers Heiratsurkunde Please.

Found this marriage certificate in some of my mothers stuff. It is my grandmothers and grandfathers. In section Mutter aurf Mannes does zuletzt wohnhaft in Furth translate to last known in Furth, meaning she is no longer in the same household as Vater of mannes? also What seems to be lost in translation in google translate is the Vemerke section (It makes it out to be a divorce). Thanks for any help or other remarks and it is greatly apprectiated.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Help Translating Grandmothers Heiratsurkunde Please.  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Help Translating Grandmothers Heiratsurkunde Please.
    P
    Many

It says:

"Certificate of Marriage

(Fürth registrar's office - no. 474)

The recipients acquirer Max Grebner, Catholic, place of residence Fürth, Erlanger Straße 10, born on 5th March 1911 in Fürth (Fürth registrar's office, no. 345) and the waitress Christine Johanne Pabst, Protestant, place of residence Fürth, Hirschenstraße 18, born on 28th August 1913 in Fürth (Fürth registrar's office, no. 1101) have contracted marriage at the Fürth registrar's office on 20th Juni 1940.

Father of the husband: Johann Adam Martin Grebner, place of residence Fürth.
    Mother of the husband: Maria Viktoria* Grebner, née Neumayer, last place of residence Fürth.

Father of the wife: Johann Pabst, place of residence Fürth.
    Mother of the wife: Johanna Christine Pabst, née Johannes, place of residence Fürth.

Notes: The marriage has been divorced by the final judgment of the Nuremberg District Court which has become absolute on 6th September 1949.

Fürth (Bavaria), 25th September 1952

The registrar
    per pro: [signed]

Marriage of the parents
    of the husband on 17th Nov. 1900 (Lorenz-Nuremberg registrar's office no. 1743)
    of the wife on 17th Aug. 1908 (Sebald-Nuremberg registrar's office no. 690)
    "

*) I'm not 100 % positive on the two Christian names as they are partially illegible due to the crease.

I cant red it either. There is tape on it.

If you dnt mind could you do One more. you have been a huge help

Thank you very much
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Help Translating Grandmothers Heiratsurkunde Please.  

It says:

"No. 1101 - Fürth, 29th August 1913

By today's notice, the matron of the Nathanstift* in Fürth has announced that Johanna Christine Pabst, née Johannes, of Protestant faith, wife of the goldbeater Johann Pabst, of Protestant faith, resident with her husband at Fürth, Marienstraße 34, has given birth to a girl in Fürth, at the Nathanstift, Tannenstraße 17 on the twenty-eighth day of August in the year one thousand nine hundred and thirteen at a quarter past seven in the afternoon and that the girl was given the names Christine Johanne.

18 printed words and syllables crossed out above.

The registrar.

Per pro:

[signed: Hofmann]
    "

*) A maternity home and baby nursery founded by Alfred Nathan in 1907.

It's great how Andreas takes time out of his day to do his rock star translations for us non-German speaking forum members. Thank you sir, gives all the documents a much deeper meaning. Also, thanks for sharing rshepard.

Thank you very much Andreas, That would be my omas birth certificate. Mom was the only German to come to america. They were all from Furth. Ive been there when I was a kid but have lost track of all the family there. I live in Tennesse and would love to reconnect with them someday.