Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Herman Goring division poster new find

Article about: hi mates i found today in an antiques shop a nice picture, a framed poster of the hg division, after opening the frame to clean the glass i found the same poster under the first one, what do

Default Herman Goring division poster new find

hi mates i found today in an antiques shop a nice picture, a framed poster of the hg division, after opening the frame to clean the glass i found the same poster under the first one, what do you think about the poster
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Herman Goring division poster new find   Herman Goring division poster new find  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Herman Goring division poster new find
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: Herman Goring division poster new find

looks nice!but my neck is stiff,,,can you post it up right?thanks

Hi mate, nice! Are you asking if its original? "what do you think about the poster" As I see you have said its original in the auction

i think it is, no glowing under blacklight, paper is old you can feel it, the way the picture was closed, all old, and have never seen this poster bevor for sale as reproduction or something, i think it is, and by the way i think it is amasing

upright
    and big
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Herman Goring division poster new find  

This poster has been reproduced for many years now.

I cannot tell you for certain if the examples shown are original or not though. But I would lean towards them being copies: the paper looks too good a quality for my liking.

Cheers, Ade.

Im with Ade mate, thats why I asked. I saw some being sold at Leeds & they looked identical. The black light test isnt fool proof. If you get some wall lining paper & blacklight test..... it doesnt glow! I have 3 rolls at home.
    Still nice posters for display. (Im not saying they arent genuine. I couldnt say)

Here's a link to copies: http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?imgur...IJCImgPVsc24Cw

i trust this dealer, and i know a lot about pictures and frames, all is the right thing for me, and if you toutch the paper you feel the age and can see it as well, poster in this time are mostly cheap paper not like today high glossy or dye papers, tis paper is easy to destroy, i removed a super small pice and when you crush it it fall apart

crush test
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Herman Goring division poster new find  

Quote by bikerboyzx6r View Post
    Im with Ade mate, thats why I asked. I saw some being sold at Leeds & they looked identical. The black light test isnt fool proof. If you get some wall lining paper & blacklight test..... it doesnt glow! I have 3 rolls at home.
    Still nice posters for display. (Im not saying they arent genuine. I couldnt say)

Here's a link to copies: Google Image Result for http://www.ftfindustries.com/CP-36_Herman_Gor.jpg
    the copy looks difrent, other colors and look between the eyes

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast