MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

HH calling card

Article about: How can i tell if these Himmler's calling cards are real? The first one sold by the dealer for \\$400, the one bellow is half that price with different dealer, they look the same to me reverse

Default Re: HH calling card

Quote by ado View Post
    First time i seen these calling cards i was like, what kind of calling card is this no phone number no address just the name and title i might be too country, don't know!!!
    you cant never be too country.
    But I totaly agree with you.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement HH calling card
    P
    Many

ww2fotos
    ?

The next time I talk to Himmler I will ask him!

?

Quote by ww2fotos View Post
    That's the way all the big guys in TR did things. Their address was no secret. And besides, they had several addresses/offices.
    Where did you learn that that's the way they did things ?
    The gates of hell were opened and we accepted the invitation to enter" 26/880 Lance Sgt, Edward Dyke. 26th Bn Northumberland Fusiliers , ( 3rd Tyneside Irish )

1st July 1916

Thought shall be the harder , heart the keener,
    Courage the greater as our strength faileth.
    Here lies our leader ,in the dust of his greatness.
    Who leaves him now , be damned forever.
    We who are old now shall not leave this Battle,
    But lie at his feet , in the dust with our leader

House Carles at the Battle of Hastings

ww2fotos
    ?

Quote by Paul E View Post
    Where did you learn that that's the way they did things ?
    Every calling card that I remember seeing was like this: Just their name & title - Hitler's, Himmler's, von Ribbentrop's, just to name a few. I am talking about MAJOR TR figures, not ribbon clerks.

?

Okay steady on i was only asking no need to shout here or insult ribbon clerks !!!

I have seen a number of so called calling cards over the years most of which were modern junk but have no great knowledge of the cards of the TR rich and famous. From your post I assumed you had seen many originals and in order that we can all learn hoped you would pass on your expertise as to why they were authentic ?

If you could do that it would be appreciated !
    The gates of hell were opened and we accepted the invitation to enter" 26/880 Lance Sgt, Edward Dyke. 26th Bn Northumberland Fusiliers , ( 3rd Tyneside Irish )

1st July 1916

Thought shall be the harder , heart the keener,
    Courage the greater as our strength faileth.
    Here lies our leader ,in the dust of his greatness.
    Who leaves him now , be damned forever.
    We who are old now shall not leave this Battle,
    But lie at his feet , in the dust with our leader

House Carles at the Battle of Hastings

HVK
    ?

What should the top Nazi guys need a calling card for ? For handing out ? I am sure people did know who they were... To place in fron of their office ? No body did come to their office without being followed by secretarys, soldiers or the like. So I must admit I do not see the need for such a card.

If it fake or not I do not know. But if I should fake something if would be a Calling card - that should be pretty easy

ww2fotos
    ?

Quote by Paul E View Post
    Okay steady on i was only asking no need to shout here or insult ribbon clerks !!!

I have seen a number of so called calling cards over the years most of which were modern junk but have no great knowledge of the cards of the TR rich and famous. From your post I assumed you had seen many originals and in order that we can all learn hoped you would pass on your expertise as to why they were authentic ?

If you could do that it would be appreciated !
    The ones I have seen were accompanied with a signed letter from the vet that picked them up in Berlin. He had a full box (not sure how many were in that box) of Hitler, and about half a box of Himmler. I don't think he was lying. Unlike the auctioneers who claim something came from a vet, these actually did. Did I do Carbon dating on them? No, but I believed the vet. To HVK I would say that they just passed them out to "fans". I suppose they signed them, too, although I have never seen one signed. Maybe one of the forum members has a signed one?

On Snyder's Treasures, in the stationary section, they are selling Hitler and Braun calling cards for $89.99. Unusual price gap, Himmler $400 and Hitler $89.99?

Jay

?

There's no email address or website on them either, I would of at least expected to see something like.....HH.RFSS@reichskanc.gov.de

I like it q!

Jay

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast