Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

HH calling card

Article about: How can i tell if these Himmler's calling cards are real? The first one sold by the dealer for \\$400, the one bellow is half that price with different dealer, they look the same to me reverse

Default Re: HH calling card

Quote by qotd View Post
    There's no email address or website on them either, I would of at least expected to see something like.....HH.RFSS@reichskanc.gov.de
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement HH calling card
    P
    Many

Himmler IMO, no doubt wrote out this card. If you look at the many examples in Hamilton's book on TR autographes, you can see the distinct style of his G's for example, which this card shows. Himmler made a point in writting out his own notes for example when gifts were given.
    In the case of the calling cards, the H's in Heinrich and Himmler were always in lower case letters.

this one looks more like a calling card, maybe the other one is just a greeting card or a presentation card as usual in the olddays
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture HH calling card  

ww2fotos
    ?

You know those are fake. They would have used an SS eagle, don't you think? Where did you find those? On ebay? I've never seen a TR calling card printed on both sides, either.

Quote by ww2fotos View Post
    You know those are fake. They would have used an SS eagle, don't you think? Where did you find those? On ebay? I've never seen a TR calling card printed on both sides, either.
    no i just got them from a friend who got them last year from someone on the war and peace show

Looks like these cards were made during the 4th Reich?

Quote by Erich S View Post
    Looks like these cards were made during the 4th Reich?
    i dont trust any cards like this not even other ones like the onces from usm books of this standarten führer oder sturmann, but i remember usm was selling one of thes i showd as well some time ago

or was it snyders treasure

ado
    ?

Erich, i still don't see any difference between the two cards (looking at the front)???

On your card the H's in Heinrich and Himmler are in upper case letters. Originals they're in lower case.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast