Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Hindenburg and Ludendorff with officer staff 1918, reconize anyone from the 3rd Riech?

Article about: by Adrian Stevenson These are fantastic historical images. Thank you for very kindly sharing them with us. I cannot see Jodl? Cheers, Ade. I am not sure, but it is 20 years earlier...and he

?

Quote by Adrian Stevenson View Post
    These are fantastic historical images. Thank you for very kindly sharing them with us.

I cannot see Jodl?

Cheers, Ade.
    I am not sure, but it is 20 years earlier...and he was in the officer staff, he has a sharp nose, and the features look similar...?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Hindenburg and Ludendorff with officer staff 1918, reconize anyone from the 3rd Riech?  
    Attached Images Attached Images Hindenburg and Ludendorff with officer staff 1918, reconize anyone from the 3rd Riech?  Hindenburg and Ludendorff with officer staff 1918, reconize anyone from the 3rd Riech?  Hindenburg and Ludendorff with officer staff 1918, reconize anyone from the 3rd Riech? 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Hindenburg and Ludendorff with officer staff 1918, reconize anyone from the 3rd Riech?
    P
    Many

Some amazing pictures! It always makes them that much more special when you know the people in the pictures or have some sort of connection to them. As for Jodl, it sure does look like him.

Im breathless!!.........such a great gift from your grandmother...tons of first time seen history. A great contribution Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

It could well be him. Thanks.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

Hi fbeaty, I must say what a magnificent album you own, looks a lot like jodl, have you noticed in the fifth set of photos the two officers seated at left and right wearing bavarian flying badges, cheers Willie

?

No, I did not notice that...because I am still learning, now I know. I had a box full of these pics about 8 inches deep of ww1 pictures... I need to find them again, from my mother.

Great photos, i really like the one of the guy smoking the huge pipe!...

?

Yes these hall have great details

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2