MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Hitler authentic signature?

Article about: Snyder's is notorious and well-known in the collecting community as a seller of Fakes... cheers, Glenn

Snyder's is notorious and well-known in the collecting community as a seller of Fakes...
    cheers, Glenn

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Hitler authentic signature?
    P
    Many

a minenfeld.

Thanks everyone. It sounds to me like it isn't a good idea to try and purchase a Hitler signature at all. In fact out of the countless threads I've read here, I've yet to see someone post one that was general accepted as being the real deal. I think I'd need a money back guarentee if the thing failed PSA/DNA and even that comes with risk since they are right about 80% of the time and would have to shell out the $250 for the authetication. Oh well.

Very smart answer kahle33, I have been collecting sports autographs and memoribila for 20 years and one thing you need to remember with PSA/DNA or other services like that, is that they are a business, they want your money!!! you are paying for someone's opinion on the autogrpagh which makes it no more authentic IMO for someone to say I think its real, heck I can tell you I think its real and only charge you 50 bucks instead lol. There are real hitler auto's out there, but far and few between and command a hefty price tag.
    All the best.
    Max

Quote by maximus71 View Post
    Very smart answer kahle33, I have been collecting sports autographs and memoribila for 20 years and one thing you need to remember with PSA/DNA or other services like that, is that they are a business, they want your money!!! you are paying for someone's opinion on the autogrpagh which makes it no more authentic IMO for someone to say I think its real, heck I can tell you I think its real and only charge you 50 bucks instead lol. There are real hitler auto's out there, but far and few between and command a hefty price tag.
    All the best.
    Max
    Thanks Max. I agree. Appreciate it!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2