Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Hitler Autograph - is it real?

Article about: Hello, do you think that this document with an autograph of A. Hitler could be worth to take a closer look on? Greetings Mark

looks good to me.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Hitler Autograph - is it real?
    P
    Many

Hi, I think it is a good one, looks like a fountain pen signature that matches up well to the pre war known examples. You could try sending a scan/image of it to Fraser's Autographs | Signed Photos, Memorabilia & Autographs For Sale. They are a world renown dealer that are a part of the Stanley Gibbons Group. Leon.

Quote by Mark87 View Post
    Thank you for your opinions! But it still would be advisable that I search someone who makes an expertise, or?
    Expertises & COA's are not worth the paper they are printed on.
    The citation you show looks to be original with an original hand signed signature of AH. Price wise, these tend to be around €600 and tend to come on the market quite often.

?

Wow, so many answers! Thank you all very much.

So you think 2800 € are too expensive for this document, right?

Quote by Mark87 View Post
    Wow, so many answers! Thank you all very much.

So you think 2800 € are too expensive for this document, right?
    If someone is looking to charge you €2800 for that then walk away now and wait for another one to come along. That asking price is little short of a rip-off. Even Andre Huesken is charging a lot less (€1250) for the 1936 dated example he has and he is one of the most expensive dealers out there.

I have seen 4 examples similar to the one you show on the market in the past 2 years. None of them were more than €600 with the exception of the one Huesken is selling.

?

@hucks216

Huesken wants 2800 € for this document. I can't see an example for 1250 Euro. Can you show it to me?

Oh, now I see. He has two documents. One for 1250 € and another for 2800 Euro.

The autograph for 1250 € seens also to be real, am I right? It's a little blurred, but it still should be fine. At least more than 50% cheaper than the other one.

Huesken's is one of, if not the, most expensive dealers out there. Pretty much every citation he has is vastly overpriced.

?

Are there some other A.H. autographes on the market at the moment, which you would advise to buy? For 500-1500 Euro. Maybe you know some trustworthy trader that I don't know.

Apart from those on Huesken's site I don't recall seeing any others at the moment.
    If you are happy to pay up to €1500 then the one priced at €1250 is fine. At the end of the day if you are happy to pay that amount to get something you want then that's all that matters.

?

Hello together,

once again I need your opinion.

Two documents, two times the autograph of A.H. (and they look different, so I think they are real).

Thank you very much for all your help and friendly greetings from Germany.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Hitler Autograph - is it real?   Hitler Autograph - is it real?  

Hitler Autograph - is it real?   Hitler Autograph - is it real?  

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast