Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Hitler photos - never seen before?

Article about: I bought these supposedly original photos of Hitler. Can anyone ID some of the people in the photos and about what time period they were taken?

?

Erno...Good call....Gwar

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Hitler photos - never seen before?
    P
    Many

Quote by Erno View Post
    Not even cigarette cards, unfortunately. These are absolute fakes of recent origin. Here's the thread discussing same:

Assistance with Id'ing Fake Photographs

The backside betrays that they are from the infamous "Russian archive" series of fakes.
    Nothing good seems to come from eBay

?

Quote by Aleksander P View Post
    Nothing good seems to come from eBay
    That's true for the most part. A lot of these come from Eastern Europe, so that's always a concern right away.

Quote by Erno View Post
    That's true for the most part. A lot of these come from Eastern Europe, so that's always a concern right away.
    Sadly. I doubt that you could ever even find photos like these, that were truly original and never seen, on eBay.

?

Duped again. Well, here is an authentic photo of my Oma with my mom and Uncles wearing gas masks. I feel like wearing one also to hide my embarrassment.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Hitler photos - never seen before?  

Well, as long as you didn't pay too much they are still pretty nice additions to a collection. Just not an original collection.

Quote by Pablo View Post
    Duped again. Well, here is an authentic photo of my Oma with my mom and Uncles wearing gas masks. I feel like wearing one also to hide my embarrassment.
    Don't be depressed mate, that can happen to everyone. I've also gotten some fake Soviet photos.

Quote by Pablo View Post
    Sorry to hear that you have been caught out. Extreme caution is needed because there are a number of such sources of these copy Hitler/Nazi photographs and copies of Jewish Holocuast related images circulating.
    I collect, therefore I am.

Nothing in science can explain how consciousness arose from matter.

?

Always post a photo here on the forum before buying anything. It can save you for some frustrations.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2