MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Is this hitler signature any good?

Article about: And here is genuine high quality Adolf Hitler headed stationery used in 1937 for correspondence. Woske.

?

Default Re: Is this hitler signature any good?

I wonder....would you have asked for a detailed analysis had I opined the signature to be good? I think I have said all I wish to in previous posts.
    Woske.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Is this hitler signature any good?
    P
    Many

Woske,One thing i have learned on several forums is you will never win over some collectors with sound facts and figures! Their are members,guests,etc that will never yield on your statements as well founded as they are.I am a coin collector of 56 years and i try to help people who dont know spit about coins.I wont go into as we are a military forum and the point i am making some people will only understand when they get the schaft and lose sometimes some heavy dollars,pounds.euros,etc,etc.Carl

Just throwing in my two cents, because I am an autograph collector as well.

To pin point exactly what it wrong with a signature is close to impossible. To say "this loop is too small" or "this flourish is too big" is very difficult. I suggest you sign a piece of paper multiple times and see how your own signature varies from line to line. Each signature is different in it's own way, and you signed them all right in front of your own eyes in just a few minutes.
    People's signatures vary from year to year, so even comparing a 1937 Hitler to a 1945 Hitler opens even more variables. Inks change, pens change, pen nibs change, job lots of paper change, and he was wounded, and stressed in '45 compared to '37...So asking what is specifically wrong with a signature is very difficult. It's not stamped into a buckle, or medal, it's done by hand, and everything comes into play. Where was it signed? How was it signed? What kind of ink? There's so much you have to look at to determine an authentic signature, (which can easily be faked). Would Hitler have signed a book upside down? I doubt it. He was an artist, and a known stickler. He would have signed on the title page, near the artist's name: because' Im sure he would have thought of himself as the same calibre...ego right?

...of course, this is just my unsolicited opinion, and I could be right, I could be wrong.

Woske,
    I have not used any sarcasm i was talking to Plasmod3 at the time and stated most signatures on here are deemed fake
    that is a fact. I posted the piece of paper because i thought it would help with Plasmod3 piece, and i have a right to do so. If you have said everything you needed to say in a previous thread why keep on, i have explained where my piece came from, and the reason i said it came from a German file is because i saw it taken from one, i was simply answering your question. You seem to be the one keeping this going, and my comment on more than one expert speaks for itself
    now this is the last time i intend on answering anything else on this post, as it is getting boring all this over a piece of paper. i have better things to read about.
    Dave.

?

Quote by Panzer 3 View Post
    Woske,
    I have not used any sarcasm i was talking to Plasmod3 at the time and stated most signatures on here are deemed fake
    that is a fact. I posted the piece of paper because i thought it would help with Plasmod3 piece, and i have a right to do so. If you have said everything you needed to say in a previous thread why keep on, i have explained where my piece came from, and the reason i said it came from a German file is because i saw it taken from one, i was simply answering your question. You seem to be the one keeping this going, and my comment on more than one expert speaks for itself
    now this is the last time i intend on answering anything else on this post, as it is getting boring all this over a piece of paper. i have better things to read about.
    Dave.
    Hi Plasmod3,
    You will find that most signatures put on here will be deemed as fake, i dont know why that is but it happens.
    there must be thousends of Hitler signatures about but none will pass the test, We need more than one person as a so called expert to define what is right. i put on a piece knowing that it came from a german file and even that was fake, So you cant win.
    dave.
    Really? No hint of sarcasm? No criticism of opinions? And stop banging on about your rights....we all know where you're coming from.
    We are discussing two different items here and these "pieces of paper" as you put it are important to some people when they cost hundreds of dollars. However, if you find discussing the subject boring (for whatever reason) I'm sure you've made the right decision to withdraw.
    Woske.

Woske,
    you really need to listen to yourself, it is my right to put something on a thread as it is yours, as for sarcasm i think it is coming from you. i really dont care if you spend hundreds or thousands of your dollars on your collection, the reason i find this boring is that it is all aimed at me. find someone else to annoy i also spend hundreds of pounds on my collection but dont bleat about it, the way you are going you are going to give yourself an ulcer, i wouldnt have replied but you still cant stop yourself from sending text. now for the last time please let it go.
    dave.

Guys,I went through one of these arguements back in Oct.2010.Nobody wins and i will caution you both in a friendly way that you can be banned if this gets out of hand.Dont try to one up the other and the heck with it.Just a word of friendly advice!Carl

Hi goodbuys,
    As you can see all i want to do is leave it go, so admin please close this thread.
    dave.

?

Hi goodbuys,
    As you can see all i want to do is leave it go, so admin please close this thread.
    dave.
    No, don't close this thread please. Regardless of Dave's whinges we are still discussing the pros and cons of Hitler signatures, whether he joins in or not. All he has to do is just stop posting to leave it alone.
    Woske.

?

Here is a genuine Hitler signature for comparison. It is the promotion document for Hitler's Wehrmacht Adjutant in 1940/1941, Gerhard Engel. Quite an important and nice 'piece of paper.'
    Woske.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Is this hitler signature any good?  

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast