Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Hitler signature, help please

Article about: Dear Friends, a seller offer me this Hitler signature. I believe that is a fake, but i need your opinions, original or fake?. Sorry i don't have more photos. Thanks in advance.

Default Hitler signature, help please

Dear Friends, a seller offer me this Hitler signature. I believe that is a fake, but i need your opinions, original or fake?. Sorry i don't have more photos. Thanks in advance.

Hitler signature, help please

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Hitler signature, help please
    P
    Many

Default Re: Hitler signature, help please

looks more like a stamped signature, the regular Hitler signatures are done with a fine pen. this one looks sloppy.
    Morris

Hi,before i collected militaria i was also a bit of an autograph hunter,all i can tell you from this picture is that although the characteristics of this signiture are correct it looks far to large to be the HITLERS(unless this is a small card!).He had a very small inscription and as already mentioned a fine pen was mostly used,also 99% of HITLERS signitures that i have seen were in black ink and not blue,so taking all these things into consideration i would leave this one alone.

?

It does share certain characteristics with the examples from the early 1930's, yet there remain too many doubts with this piece, such as those already noted above. Yes, there are many, many reproduced Hitler signatures out there, but there are also plenty of original examples to be found too. Save your money for a more honest example.

Regards,

Carl

alexanderhistoric
    ?

It appears to be a modern stamp - Hitler would never have approved a stamp of his signature to be placed on his calling card. IMO totally bogus.

?

Period Fascimile signatures were used but this clearly isn't one of them !!
    The gates of hell were opened and we accepted the invitation to enter" 26/880 Lance Sgt, Edward Dyke. 26th Bn Northumberland Fusiliers , ( 3rd Tyneside Irish )

1st July 1916

Thought shall be the harder , heart the keener,
    Courage the greater as our strength faileth.
    Here lies our leader ,in the dust of his greatness.
    Who leaves him now , be damned forever.
    We who are old now shall not leave this Battle,
    But lie at his feet , in the dust with our leader

House Carles at the Battle of Hastings

Quote by FALLSCHIRMJAGER View Post
    Hi,before i collected militaria i was also a bit of an autograph hunter,all i can tell you from this picture is that although the characteristics of this signiture are correct it looks far to large to be the HITLERS(unless this is a small card!).He had a very small inscription and as already mentioned a fine pen was mostly used,also 99% of HITLERS signitures that i have seen were in black ink and not blue,so taking all these things into consideration i would leave this one alone.
    the seller tells me that the card has these measures, 11319mm x 502mm x 76mm

Thank you very much of all for yours opinions

The entire card looks wrong to me...the style just doesn't fit right with the calling cards I've seen in the past...just don't feel good about this at all.
    cheers, Glenn

I've heard of the title 'Deutscher Reichskanzler' but am not familiar with 'Deutscher Reichskanxler'. Or is it me......?
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast