Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Hitlerpoststamps

Article about: Are 'hitlerpoststamps' conciderd to have a high value? I have more than hunderd different stamps in my collection would appreciate if somebody knew the value ? THX IN ADVANCE (they are not m

Default Hitlerpoststamps

Are 'hitlerpoststamps' conciderd to have a high value?
    I have more than hunderd different stamps in my collection

would appreciate if somebody knew the value ?

THX IN ADVANCE

(they are not marked with ink, so they are original like when you buy in postoffice

(cant take pictures for the moment, they are to small to have a clean shot,,,)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Hitlerpoststamps
    P
    Many

Default Re: Hitlerpoststamps

Hitler stamps, unfortunately, do not generally have much value. There are Many of them on the market at any given time-usually in whole intact sheets.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

As William said, They are fairly common and can be had for a fair price about anywhere that sells military items or things from that era. However if you have other TR stamps there might be some in the pile that are worth more then others, I'm no stamp expert but just going by what I've seen at auctions etc.

ok thank you for the answer. i think i will keep the book and give it to my kid when i die

Actually, that's not a bad idea, no offense. But the littlest things my father has given me have meant the world to me even if they were not worth a lot of money.

They dont have much value but they are great to collect ! I have hundreds now and I really enjoy the designs and colours.

A low cost area of TR collecting with pleasing results

TR Stamp collection

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

?

The value might increase slightly if there is an interesting postmark......
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Hitlerpoststamps  

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

That is a special post mark! Is it yours Adrian?

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

?

I like it too! 4.4.44! and from Auschwitz

?

Yes, there's a thread in the paperwork forum with the whole envelope and letter.

I've no idea how much the value would increase, I guess depending on the mark, the date, the significance and how much a collector is willing to pay are the deciding factors.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast