MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

I need help with this photo

Article about: Hi Guys! I bought a Dienstglas case, and a photo came inside it from it's original owner! The seller told me he is a father of two sons. One of them was a Kriegsmarine soldier, and the other

?

Yepp! There were also bakelite cases and leather cases. The bakelite ones and few kind of leather ones are also would be okay to my Dienstglas, but it's "too late". I don't want to invest more money on binocular cases, because this example was very expensive to me.. Now, it's only a decoration in my German collection But.. I'm happy with it anyway, because it has history, a photo from it's owner, and it's in immaculate condition which is rare nowadays.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement I need help with this photo
    P
    Many

Here is a pic of a case made of "Press-Stoff", it would fit to your binocular:

http://i.ebayimg.com/t/Altes-Fernglas-Carl-Zeiss-Jena-02314-Blink-Geraet-mit-Guerteltasche-Wehrmacht-/00/s/NzY4WDEwMjQ=/z/MSwAAOSwhcJWITvc/$_57.JPG

?

Thank you for the link. I found it. Hmmm.. not sure it's a WW2 piece or it's a real WH or Heer etc bino. I don't see the Dienstglas word on the binocular. It must be written on every army issued binos. Furthermore I think it's not a 6x30 type, maybe it's x24? But as I said, I don't want to invest more money on cases :/

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2