Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

I want Adolf hitlers autograph

Article about: Adolf Hitlers autograph is something that i always wanted to have in my collection, along with the autographs of the other 5 leaders autographs. Where is it possible to purchase an original

Default Re: I want Adolf hitlers autograph

Somewhere around here I have a copy of Reinhard's blueberry Muffin recipe,I hear it was a great favorite among the men.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement I want Adolf hitlers autograph
    P
    Many

Here's the example on a letter...
    I want Adolf hitlers autograph I want Adolf hitlers autograph

?

wow that is neat, thanks for sharing and thanks yet again for the great info!

?

Quote by hucks216 View Post
    If you have been offered a Rommel signature for 180 Euros be very wary - Rommel's signature is very heavily faked, probably more than any other General. You might be able to find a clipped signature of his for that but as there will be no supporting details with it that would be hard to prove being his. A signed award citation or postcard of his will usually be around 600 Euros. For the others you mention you will need to pay a lot of money for them as none of them come cheap. Himmler's is usually around 550 Euros or more and while I don't collect Allied signatures (I only collect signatures on award citations) I can't see them being under that.

Andre Huesken's has loads of signatures but he doesn't come cheap... Historische Antiquitäten und Orden - André Hüsken Militaria
    Some excellent advice from Hucks as he quite rightly points out signatures especially of personalities and well known political figures and soldiers don't come cheap so as with every aspect of Militaria collecting if an item is cheap you need to be asking why ?
    The gates of hell were opened and we accepted the invitation to enter" 26/880 Lance Sgt, Edward Dyke. 26th Bn Northumberland Fusiliers , ( 3rd Tyneside Irish )

1st July 1916

Thought shall be the harder , heart the keener,
    Courage the greater as our strength faileth.
    Here lies our leader ,in the dust of his greatness.
    Who leaves him now , be damned forever.
    We who are old now shall not leave this Battle,
    But lie at his feet , in the dust with our leader

House Carles at the Battle of Hastings

Hi Hucks, whats your favourite/most prized third reich autograph that you have if you don't mind me asking!
    Jay

?

Out of curiosity, did Heydrich write in a certain style or script? Or did he just have very bad handwriting?

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Quote by LondonJay View Post
    Hi Hucks, whats your favourite/most prized third reich autograph that you have if you don't mind me asking!
    Jay
    I'd say that I have 2 favourites really. One is the signature of Manstein on a KvK citation and the other one is the signature of von Stockhausen on an EK II citation to a Pionier in Infantry Rgt GD. The Manstein one because it is so rare to see his handsigned signature on a citation as opposed to the far more common stamped version you see on the Krimschild citations, and the von Stockhausen one as, again, of all the main GD related signatures his is probably the hardest to find. He was GD's first commanding officer when it was just an Infantry Rgt. I have citations signed by Sepp Dietrich, Felix Steiner, Theodor Eicke, Max Simon, Walter Model, Hermann Goering and many more that others might find more desireable but for me those 2 are the ones.
    Last edited by hucks216; 02-03-2011 at 01:08 PM.

Quote by Adrian View Post
    Out of curiosity, did Heydrich write in a certain style or script? Or did he just have very bad handwriting?
    I can't say I have ever seen a letter written by Heydrich so I can't really say, all I have ever seen are typewritten ones signe dby him. I did read an article a while back where they gave Heydrich's signature to a handwritting expert without telling her who the signature belonged to and her opinion was something along the lines of that the sharp angular nature of it showed that the person had a vicious streak and would wield power ruthlessly.

I can just see a letter written by Heydrich- You are required to report to SS headquarters tomorrow morning 9:15 am Don't be late.

Quote by operaman View Post
    I can just see a letter written by Heydrich- You are required to report to SS headquarters tomorrow morning 9:15 am Don't be late.
    ..and bring a packed lunch - you might be here a while!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast