Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

ID Card. Fake Or Not.

Article about: Hello all, i have to say i'm very new to collecting, and i have stumbled upon this ID book from quite a reputable auction house in the Uk, now from research i have already conducted i have f

You can use alt 0223 on many keyboards to get an Eszett - ß NH

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement ID Card. Fake Or Not.
    P
    Many

Quote by HPL2008 View Post
    I don't want to be obnoxious, guys, but please don't use a "B" for an "ß". That's just... weird. It's perfectly OK to use "ss" as a substitute if the "ß" character is unavailable. (Also, since the last spelling reform, it's actually spelled "Pass" anyway.)

Let this gentleman explain it:

I do try to use the correct German terminology wherever possible, in fact I've been rather obsessive about it since I joined up. I copied text from the post above mine. Not having a ß key on my keyboard, that's the only way I'm able to do it. Didn't notice the difference in letters until you pointed it out.

B.B.

Woop's, ill remember that in the future! I'm going to do some more research into those documents and see what i can possibly find up for sale as well, i'm assuming that Military Antiquity auctions might be the best place to start looking ( any tips here would be appreciative as well ).

I totally agree with the above comment as well, i find my interest spurs in document collecting from the fact these were real people, with real lives. and i find that fascinating.

also just want to say i've been made to feel most welcome so i thank you all for that

?

These are so easy to spot you shouldn't have any problem in the future . One of the fisrt things to think about is the photo , usually Of Ritterkreuztraeger or other personalities , this one is of Luftwaffe Schwertertraeger Hajo Hermann !
    The gates of hell were opened and we accepted the invitation to enter" 26/880 Lance Sgt, Edward Dyke. 26th Bn Northumberland Fusiliers , ( 3rd Tyneside Irish )

1st July 1916

Thought shall be the harder , heart the keener,
    Courage the greater as our strength faileth.
    Here lies our leader ,in the dust of his greatness.
    Who leaves him now , be damned forever.
    We who are old now shall not leave this Battle,
    But lie at his feet , in the dust with our leader

House Carles at the Battle of Hastings

?

Can you name the auction hose ? If they are reputable they should not be selling such obvious well known fakes !
    The gates of hell were opened and we accepted the invitation to enter" 26/880 Lance Sgt, Edward Dyke. 26th Bn Northumberland Fusiliers , ( 3rd Tyneside Irish )

1st July 1916

Thought shall be the harder , heart the keener,
    Courage the greater as our strength faileth.
    Here lies our leader ,in the dust of his greatness.
    Who leaves him now , be damned forever.
    We who are old now shall not leave this Battle,
    But lie at his feet , in the dust with our leader

House Carles at the Battle of Hastings

What I don’t understand is why warrelics allows banner advertising from sites like 1944 to advertise here when they sell tons of this garbage.

Quote by Snoodoubts View Post
    What I don’t understand is why warrelics allows banner advertising from sites like 1944 to advertise here when they sell tons of this garbage.
    And yet still it goes on. Surely such garbage harms the credibility of the WRF by its very association?

ID Card. Fake Or Not.

Visitors DO NOT BUY THIS TRASH!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2