Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

Ink stamp had it for years and pretty sure it's fake but looking for confirmation

Article about: Evening, Just got here looking for some help about a helmet that was promptly answered and appreciated, now if possible i would like a confirmation on an ink stamp that i had for years and a

?

Default Ink stamp had it for years and pretty sure it's fake but looking for confirmation

Evening,

Just got here looking for some help about a helmet that was promptly answered and appreciated, now if possible i would like a confirmation on an ink stamp that i had for years and am 95% sure is a fake but just searching for a confirmation if possible(and what better place to ask

I have been looking trough threads where some other members asked about the stamps that have the same handle as mine so i guess i won't be pleasantly surprised by the verdict on mine.

Without further ado...the pics..

Ink stamp had it for years and pretty sure it's fake but looking for confirmationInk stamp had it for years and pretty sure it's fake but looking for confirmationInk stamp had it for years and pretty sure it's fake but looking for confirmation

Thank you

Mainza

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Ink stamp had it for years and pretty sure it's fake but looking for confirmation
    P
    Many

Pretty sure it's a dud!...

?

Yes i was pretty sure it was, well no matter i can still use it as a paperweight.

Thank you for the help.

Mainza