Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Interesting Russian language antisemitic pamphlet

Article about: I came across this a few months ago for a few dollars and decided that it would be an interesting thing to buy, although I can't read any of it. There are several pages, all written in Russi

?

Quote by Aleksander P View Post
    I think it is. The pamphlet has abbreviation of the party "VFP" (ВФП) and the Wikipedia article reads the same "and the creation of the All-Russia Fascist Party (VFP). The new organisation was intended to connect the RFP's organizational structure with the financial resources of the VFO. April 26, 1934 in Harbin on 2-m (Unity) Congress of Russian Fascists happened formal association VFO and the RFP and the creation of the All-Russia Fascist Party."
    Thank you! That is some great information. I can't read cyrillic script at all, so I had no idea what it said besides what I could manage to translate online. Now I finally have a bit of insight into this strange little pamphlet. Thanks again for that!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Interesting Russian language antisemitic pamphlet
    P
    Many

?

Quote by SteveR View Post
    Wikipedia is not guaranteed to be correct.
    That is certainly true! I'm an administrator there, and I've corrected lots of spurious but well-intentioned information.

Quote by Erno View Post
    Thank you! That is some great information. I can't read cyrillic script at all, so I had no idea what it said besides what I could manage to translate online. Now I finally have a bit of insight into this strange little pamphlet. Thanks again for that!
    No problem Erno and I'm happy to provide the little help I can, to a good contributing forum member. My Russian skills are honestly poor and the next Russian classes I can take are in August *sigh*. If you want to receive a full translation of the document, may I suggest our forum member Auke. He is excellent at translating.

?

No problem Erno and I'm happy to provide the little help I can, to a good contributing forum member. My Russian skills are honestly poor and the next Russian classes I can take are in August *sigh*. If you want to receive a full translation of the document, may I suggest our forum member Auke. He is excellent at translating.
    Thanks for the suggestion! There is a lot to translate (including the inside pages), but I may scan the rest and ask Auke for a vague idea of the contents, as a full translation of such a long document would be too much to ask.

Good luck learning Russian. You are braver than I!

Quote by Erno View Post
    Thanks for the suggestion! There is a lot to translate (including the inside pages), but I may scan the rest and ask Auke for a vague idea of the contents, as a full translation of such a long document would be too much to ask.

Good luck learning Russian. You are braver than I!
    Haha, thank you! There is demand of Russian skills at academic life here and of course I want to learn it for research and historical reasons.

?

Haha, thank you! There is demand of Russian skills at academic life here and of course I want to learn it for research and historical reasons.
    That makes a lot of sense, given Finnish history and geography. I'm sure I will be bugging you with translation requests before you know it.

Quote by Erno View Post
    That makes a lot of sense, given Finnish history and geography. I'm sure I will be bugging you with translation requests before you know it.
    always glad to be of help. Hit me up, if you decide to start collecting Finnish militaria and are in need of help .

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2