Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

Jersey stamps and the feldpost.

Article about: Having just recently posted a thread on the fantasy German tokens that were supposed to have been used here during the German Occupation I thought I would also let you know about another one

Default Jersey stamps and the feldpost.

Having just recently posted a thread on the fantasy German tokens that were supposed to have been used here during the German Occupation I thought I would also let you know about another one of my pet hates to do with the Channel Islands. That is postcards that are with both Jersey Occupation stamps and German stamps ith feld post stampings on them. There was no such use of local Jersey stamps with a cross over to the feldpost system....it was either or and not both. A lot of these cards that appear have a small paper label on them with the name Karl Hennig. Its believed that someone got hold of a Jersey Post office cancellation stamp and set up a little production line to make a few quid. Lots appear on ebay in the USA and Canada but its not possible to finfd the source of this deception. I have seen these cards fetch over £100 at times and its real scary to think people with pay big money for this rubbish. I have attached a few pictures of some that are for sale at the moment on ... you know where. You will not the little stamp saying "Mit Schneelboot" again just a little addition to capture the unknowing collector. They are total rubbish and not worth collecting so be careful.
    All the best from Jersey,
    D.
    Attached Images Attached Images Jersey stamps and the feldpost.  Jersey stamps and the feldpost.  Jersey stamps and the feldpost.  Jersey stamps and the feldpost.  Jersey stamps and the feldpost.  Jersey stamps and the feldpost.  Jersey stamps and the feldpost.  Jersey stamps and the feldpost.  Jersey stamps and the feldpost. 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Jersey stamps and the feldpost.
    P
    Many

Thanks for the warning on these.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!