Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

jewish indenification papers from thrid riech police! difference? meaning? HELP plz

Article about: Hi guys, got these three police registration of jewish person and was wondering if anyone could translate it or see anything special about any of them? If you are faimliar with these is one

Default jewish indenification papers from thrid riech police! difference? meaning? HELP plz

Hi guys,
    got these three police registration of jewish person and was wondering if anyone could translate it or see anything special about any of them? If you are faimliar with these is one "better" than the other? Hope to hear lots of feedback.
    thanks all,
    C.S
    jewish indenification papers from thrid riech police! difference? meaning? HELP plzjewish indenification papers from thrid riech police! difference? meaning? HELP plzjewish indenification papers from thrid riech police! difference? meaning? HELP plz

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement jewish indenification papers from thrid riech police! difference? meaning? HELP plz
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: jewish indenification papers from thrid riech police! difference? meaning? HELP plz

Is the stamp legit?

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Default Re: jewish indenification papers from thrid riech police! difference? meaning? HELP plz

Looks real to me. Probably does not bode well for the poor souls that signed this thing.

?

Three very nice examples. These forms were used to collect registration details.

Regards,

Carl

Interesting bi lingual German and Polish documents.

One section seems to be asking how long they served in the Polish armed forces.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Thanks guys, I have a large collection of jewish artifacts and german. Being half jewish myself I find it very important to retain these items to teach

?

Just a quick question what is the source of all these documents ??
    The gates of hell were opened and we accepted the invitation to enter" 26/880 Lance Sgt, Edward Dyke. 26th Bn Northumberland Fusiliers , ( 3rd Tyneside Irish )

1st July 1916

Thought shall be the harder , heart the keener,
    Courage the greater as our strength faileth.
    Here lies our leader ,in the dust of his greatness.
    Who leaves him now , be damned forever.
    We who are old now shall not leave this Battle,
    But lie at his feet , in the dust with our leader

House Carles at the Battle of Hastings

interesting fact - question about the service in the Polish army - all 3 served.

?

To add a little more information regarding the examples shown above, I would firstly elucidate exactly what they are, and what they were used for. These were used to register details of residents and their political character, and were introduced shortly after the Nazi invasion of Poland. Reichsfuhrer-SS Heinrich Himmler's police started to register all Jews and other enemies of the Reich, and used these forms to do so.

The questions demanded information regarding such matters as ownership of business, property, spoken language at home, prior service with the Polish armed forces, religion and ethnicity.

Patently, these documents have a historical value and one would hope that they remain within the hands of those who appreciate them. Below, I have attached a few images of my example.

Regards,

Carl
    Attached Images Attached Images jewish indenification papers from thrid riech police! difference? meaning? HELP plz  jewish indenification papers from thrid riech police! difference? meaning? HELP plz  jewish indenification papers from thrid riech police! difference? meaning? HELP plz  jewish indenification papers from thrid riech police! difference? meaning? HELP plz 

Thanks Tiger! I strongly agree. Hopefully the Holocaust Museum here will barrow these from me. However, It's a long process. Here some more pictures of my best condition one. Notice how crisp the stamp and fingerprint is, which is pointed out in the book Countefeiting The Holocaust (Not my copy in the book) Also, notice the request from religion, his is Jewish of course.

jewish indenification papers from thrid riech police! difference? meaning? HELP plzjewish indenification papers from thrid riech police! difference? meaning? HELP plzjewish indenification papers from thrid riech police! difference? meaning? HELP plzjewish indenification papers from thrid riech police! difference? meaning? HELP plz

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast