Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

JUST SOME IMAGE'S FROM A 3rd.Reich catalog...

Article about: Without evidentiary material like this many of these items would today be dismissed as 'Fantasy' or '4th Reich' for sure! Thanks for showing us Dan

Default JUST SOME IMAGE'S FROM A 3rd.Reich catalog...

I wish i had gotton more shot's of this catalog...Great reference.Happy Hunting all!!!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture JUST SOME IMAGE'S FROM A 3rd.Reich catalog...   JUST SOME IMAGE'S FROM A 3rd.Reich catalog...  

JUST SOME IMAGE'S FROM A 3rd.Reich catalog...   JUST SOME IMAGE'S FROM A 3rd.Reich catalog...  

JUST SOME IMAGE'S FROM A 3rd.Reich catalog...   JUST SOME IMAGE'S FROM A 3rd.Reich catalog...  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement JUST SOME IMAGE'S FROM A 3rd.Reich catalog...
    P
    Many

I like the Windmill, in particular, but, somehow, I couldn't see it mounted on the handlebars of a bicycle....It looks rather painful to fall onto...although, the fighter plane is interesting too. I wonder how many of these things still exist today?
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

pimp your ride - NSDAP style

?

haha yeah the windmill is a little too intense for your handlebars

?

I'd pimp my ride with some of these accessories! Before I got knocked off my bike and/or run over by a truck!

Quote by Wagriff View Post
    I like the Windmill, in particular, but, somehow, I couldn't see it mounted on the handlebars of a bicycle....It looks rather painful to fall onto...although, the fighter plane is interesting too. I wonder how many of these things still exist today?
    Well now if you see one at a flea market or so you'll KNOW what it is!!! I'm sure its pretty rare concidering all the metal scrap drives,"GOLD FOR IRON",etc.THANK YOU for input!

?

Interesting accessories! Thank you for posting them.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Just make sure you don't park it up near the local synagogue.....
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture JUST SOME IMAGE'S FROM A 3rd.Reich catalog...  
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

?

Quote by Daarom View Post
    very cool!!!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast