Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

Just some nice Cigarettes card WWI- WWII

Article about: Original German WW2 packages cigarettes cards people collected when they bought cigarettes. Alva, Club Regatta, Eckstein-Halpaus, Josetti Juno, Lande Mokri Superb, Lande Mokri. Cards from WW

Default Just some nice Cigarettes card WWI- WWII

Original German WW2 packages cigarettes cards people collected when they bought cigarettes.
    Alva, Club Regatta, Eckstein-Halpaus, Josetti Juno, Lande Mokri Superb, Lande Mokri. Cards from WWI-WWII, they came in a antique carton box, smelling real old :-)
    There are not much info on the net about them so anyone know more.
    Regards
    John
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Just some nice Cigarettes card WWI- WWII   Just some nice Cigarettes card WWI- WWII  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Just some nice Cigarettes card WWI- WWII
    P
    Many

Default cigaret cards

Some more
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Just some nice Cigarettes card WWI- WWII   Just some nice Cigarettes card WWI- WWII  

Default Re: Just some nice Cigarettes card WWI- WWII

Hi John, I cannot tell you anything about them, but I have a few of these too.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Hi Ade
    I bought about 70 cards, they were all in a really antique paper box, smelling real old and of war, I found some links on the net, I think Tobaco collecters have them:
    109 German World War 1 Cigarette cards 30′s? Josetti | Tobacco Trading Cards

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NON-SPORT-TO...-/380444678661
    During WWII we had similar cards "Richs" in Denmark when people bought Coffee, but they did not show military stuff:
    https://www.google.dk/search?q=richs...w=1280&bih=908
    regards
    John

Just some nice Cigarettes card WWI- WWIIJust some nice Cigarettes card WWI- WWII

The 2 Zigaretten-Bilderdienst Albums

Hi jacques4u
    Nice albums, they are really great, perhaps I should get hold of the albums next time. I just bought about 50/60 cards for 10 Euro :-)
    Regards
    John

John

Each of the above Zigarettenbild Albums contains 270 individual pictures that are glued in.
    You can often find the pictures loose, in original packs or the complete albums. The above complete albums are not that rare and run in a price range of about $50.00-$100.00 depending on the state of condition.
    The are hundresds of Zigarettenbild Albums.

Hi Jacque4u
    Thank you a lot for your elaborate info, I know that there are a lot of those cards (some of mine has i.e 215, 210 etc), I just bought them because they were cheap and they came along many other things I just bought.
    Regards
    John