Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

KdF items, Wilhelm Gustloff Menu,SA Eintopf Ticket, Scrapbook Find!

Article about: I picked up a German Scrap-book that includes a great variety of items and had to share it with you...I have an appreciation for the unusual... Cheers, Glenn

Default KdF items, Wilhelm Gustloff Menu,SA Eintopf Ticket, Scrapbook Find!

I picked up a German Scrap-book that includes a great variety of items and had to share it with you...I have an appreciation for the unusual...
    Cheers, Glenn
    Attached Images Attached Images KdF items, Wilhelm Gustloff Menu,SA Eintopf Ticket, Scrapbook Find!  KdF items, Wilhelm Gustloff Menu,SA Eintopf Ticket, Scrapbook Find!  KdF items, Wilhelm Gustloff Menu,SA Eintopf Ticket, Scrapbook Find!  KdF items, Wilhelm Gustloff Menu,SA Eintopf Ticket, Scrapbook Find!  KdF items, Wilhelm Gustloff Menu,SA Eintopf Ticket, Scrapbook Find!  KdF items, Wilhelm Gustloff Menu,SA Eintopf Ticket, Scrapbook Find!  KdF items, Wilhelm Gustloff Menu,SA Eintopf Ticket, Scrapbook Find!  KdF items, Wilhelm Gustloff Menu,SA Eintopf Ticket, Scrapbook Find!  KdF items, Wilhelm Gustloff Menu,SA Eintopf Ticket, Scrapbook Find!  KdF items, Wilhelm Gustloff Menu,SA Eintopf Ticket, Scrapbook Find! 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement KdF items, Wilhelm Gustloff Menu,SA Eintopf Ticket, Scrapbook Find!
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: KdF items, Wilhelm Gustloff Menu,SA Eintopf Ticket, Scrapbook Find!

A nice find Glenn, thank you for sharing. Wonderful when one comes across those little hidden gems such as this pictured above. Are there more TR related items in the book?

Regards,

Carl

Thanks Carl, I picked up a paper-konvolut from the Berliner Auktionshaus Fuer Geschichte, and I felt these were some of the more interesting items in the group...I'm fluent in German so I'm able to study the ThirdReich era by reading the old publications as well...always learning, looking for deeper insight into the NS-System...
    Cheers, Glenn
    Here's a dog-license and a ration card for dogfood...!
    Attached Images Attached Images KdF items, Wilhelm Gustloff Menu,SA Eintopf Ticket, Scrapbook Find! 
    Last edited by bigmacglenn; 10-02-2012 at 07:11 PM.

Nice thread. I have an item from the Wilhelm Gustloff--its a cut-down cap tally with the name on it as well as two German flags. Im told its pre-war and it came from the crewman's estate and reason it was cut down--is it came from his photo album. I got this from Detlev Niemann around 12 or so years ago. Since then--ive seen only two other WG tallies for sale (not that I look around as much as I once did) and one was exactly like mine but full length--the other was the wartime black with gold lettering.

I also have something from that death ship....

its a pillow cover, it was on ship during attack.

does anyone have idea how much it can be worth ?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture KdF items, Wilhelm Gustloff Menu,SA Eintopf Ticket, Scrapbook Find!   KdF items, Wilhelm Gustloff Menu,SA Eintopf Ticket, Scrapbook Find!  

Greetings and welcome to the Forum,
    Do you have the Provenance that would clearly indicate this was aboard the night of the sinking? As it's excellent condition suggests otherwise, that would be important when making such a claim and is likely to have an effect upon desirability...
    cheers, Glenn

lets say I may have it . So far i didnt needed to think about selling that. any idea how much it can worth ( with letter ) ? I am from gottenhafen ( gdynia) a port from which it left to it's final journey.

Sorry, I can't comment on relics I cannot see, let alone be expected to appraise them...
    By the way, a simple "Please" or "Thank You" goes a long way here...
    Have a nice day,
    cheers, Glenn

Glenn

sure i do understand. have You seen any of these before ?

This was "on the ship when sunk"? A bitter cold Winter night in a totally chaotic panic, and someone decided to carry along a Pillow Cover with them into the 4 °C sea?? Interesting...
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast