Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

KRETA book!

Article about: From a very reliable dealer, in fact I did some research around the item after buying it and got hold of some of the relatives who confirmed the story. Sadly the iron cross and other bits of

Default KRETA book!

Hello all! I'm from Crete and as you can imagine i'm more than happy to finally get in my hands the book about the Battle of Crete of the FJ in a reasonanble price! I opened it just minutes ago to find a little paper envelop inside! I searced it carefully and i found a transparent ( i think it is a negative) photograph. I tried to photograph it as good as i could placing it against the white monitor of my pc. Check it out! It shows a german crashed airplane! Is it a common thing for these books to have attached photo envelops??? Plus, what kind of airplane is this?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture KRETA book!   KRETA book!  

Attached Images Attached Images KRETA book! 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement KRETA book!
    P
    Many

Default Re: KRETA book!

great book.some months and i find it in great price.if you want i have some photos in mi collection thread to see.it is great book

Quote by herrzark View Post
    great book.some months and i find it in great price.if you want i have some photos in mi collection thread to see.it is great book
    Of course i like to see your photos!

Quote by LizardKing View Post
    Of course i like to see your photos!
    here is the link from my collection..my really small collectiion

?

The plane looks like a FW-190.
    JEDEM DAS SEINE

Jan
    ?

My favourite piece from my Crete collection. The armband and it´s wearer

Cheers Jan
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture KRETA book!  

?

Great piece

Quote by herrzark View Post
    here is the link from my collection..my really small collectiion
    Nice collection my friend! I hope it grows even bigger in time! I have all 3 classes of the War cross and some other Greek items too! But my main goal is to get as many Crete related items as i can! Let's turn it in Greek now (sorry guys)... Γεια σου φίλε! Ωραία συλλογή! Κυρίως μαζεύω γερμανικά αντικείμενα και πιο συγκεκριμένα (προσπαθώ τουλάχιστον) σχετικά εμ την Μάχη της Κρήτης μιας και είμαι από Κρήτη!

Quote by Jan View Post
    My favourite piece from my Crete collection. The armband and it´s wearer

Cheers Jan
    How did you manage to get both armband and the owner's pic??? I have the armband too but i don't know it's owner!

Quote by LizardKing View Post
    Nice collection my friend! I hope it grows even bigger in time! I have all 3 classes of the War cross and some other Greek items too! But my main goal is to get as many Crete related items as i can! Let's turn it in Greek now (sorry guys)... Γεια σου φίλε! Ωραία συλλογή! Κυρίως μαζεύω γερμανικά αντικείμενα και πιο συγκεκριμένα (προσπαθώ τουλάχιστον) σχετικά εμ την Μάχη της Κρήτης μιας και είμαι από Κρήτη!
    γεια σου φιλε.και εγω γερμανικα μαζευω οπως καταλαβες αλλα και ελληνικα οσο μπορω.δεν χωρανε δυο καρπουζια ευκολα σε μια μασχαλη.Αλλα αν μπορουσα και εγω να μαζεψω αντικειμενα απο κρητη θα το εκανα πολυ ευχαριστως.Το βιβλιο γιαυτο το πηρα.το ειχα δει απο εναν συλλεκτη απο θεσσαλονικη και απο τοτε το εβαλα στο ματι.το βρηκα καπου εξηντα πεντε ευρω

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast