Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

KVK1 certificate

Article about: Hello to you all, I would like you to have a look at this photo of a KVK 1 certificate. Unfortunatly no medal. It appears to me to have a genuine signature of Hitler, but I am no expert and

Default KVK1 certificate

Hello to you all,

I would like you to have a look at this photo of a KVK 1 certificate. Unfortunatly no medal.

It appears to me to have a genuine signature of Hitler, but I am no expert and I would welcome your opinions,KVK1 certificate
    I realise that its far from ideal to do this via a photo.

Another thing of interest is the named reciever of this award, I have covered the name as I feel I should get it authenticated first.(maybe a bit OTT but please bare with me.)

I would also like to know where I could take this to get it authenticated in the UK.

I've done some research on the internet and I think that the signature dates from around the mid 1920's, what do you think?

Thanks for reading this and I look forward to any replies.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement KVK1 certificate
    P
    Many

They were for the most part Auto pen, a facsimile signature that looks the part, but massed produced

Hello again

Here is a better photo of the signatureKVK1 certificate

Something else that I have noticed is that other photo's i've seen of similar certificates have an embossed eagle stamp usually on the bottom left, this one does not have one at all.

The signature (and no doubt the citation) is a fake. If you are looking at buying this I would stay clear if I was in your shoes. You say the signature is similar to one from the 1920's but the KvK wasn't instituted until October 1939 - not to mention that Hitler wasn't 'Der Führer' in the 1920's so wouldn't be signing any awards.

As mentioned above, the signature should be a facsimile.

Quote by hucks216 View Post
    The signature is a fake. If you are looking at buying this I would stay clear if I was in your shoes. You say the signature is similar to one from the 1920's but the KvK wasn't instituted until October 1939 - not to mention that Hitler wasn't 'Der Führer' in the 1920's so wouldn't be signing any awards.

As mentioned above, the signature should be a facsimile.
    Thanks

Of course you are correct and i think i'm leaning towards the fact that it is a fake, all things considered that seems the most logical.

Fake...The early signature is a dead-giveaway...!
    cheers, Glenn