Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

Legal Eagles!

Article about: Guys, Not quite Boston Legal but it appears to me to be an argument about potatoes and such like! No doubt would appeal to Baldrick! It is local piece and shows the lawyers emblem in the let

Default Legal Eagles!

Guys,

Not quite Boston Legal but it appears to me to be an argument about potatoes and such like! No doubt would appeal to Baldrick!

It is local piece and shows the lawyers emblem in the letter head, one I've not seen that often!

I think it continued after the war as I have some post war stuff that could well be the same issue!

Regards

Jock
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Legal Eagles!   Legal Eagles!  

Legal Eagles!   Legal Eagles!  

Legal Eagles!   Legal Eagles!  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Legal Eagles!
    P
    Many

Default Re: Legal Eagles!

You are always finding interesting stuff, Jock !

It is not often that you see material from the TR justice system.
    Regards,

Steve.

Steve,

I think it is quite interesting that the mundane stuff like this went on, people sueing each other for breech of contract etc and that not everything ended up in 'protective custody'. I wonder at what point it would have? Still I would not want default at court given Belsen was 3km down the road! Not even for a short stay!

Jock

Quote by jock auld View Post
    Steve,

I think it is quite interesting that the mundane stuff like this went on, people suing each other for breech of contract etc., and that not everything ended up in 'protective custody'. I wonder at what point it would have? Still I would not want default at court given Belsen was 3km down the road! Not even for a short stay!

Jock
    Definitely not ........................!
    Regards,

Steve.

Not to worry for Mr. Kruse, this whole affair was nothing that would result in anybody being sent to a Concentration Camp.

Messrs. Schneider & Frisius were attorneys at law and civil law notaries; Mr. Karl Günther was their client and Mr. Kruse - apparently a farmer - owed Mr. Günther money which he could (or did not want to) pay him.

The lawyer's letter says:

"In causa vs. Kruse you have to inform me at once if Kruse sells potatoes or pigs. Unless the buyer pays the amount in cash immediately upon delivery of the goods, I can file a temporary impoundment, by which the buyer is forbidden to pay the sum to Kruse. Otherwise, one could apply to the bailiff to directly impound the money from Kruse.
    You wrote that Kruse earns a weekly average of 15 to 20 Reichsmarks through haulage. Inform me on whose behalf he undertakes the haulage. I will then be able to have the claim for his wages impounded
    ."

Quote by HPL2008 View Post
    Not to worry for Mr. Kruse, this whole affair was nothing that would result in anybody being sent to a Concentration Camp.

Messrs. Schneider & Frisius were attorneys at law and civil law notaries; Mr. Karl Günther was their client and Mr. Kruse - apparently a farmer - owed Mr. Günther money which he could (or did not want to) pay him.

The lawyer's letter says:

"In causa vs. Kruse you have to inform me at once if Kruse sells potatoes or pigs. Unless the buyer pays the amount in cash immediately upon delivery of the goods, I can file a temporary impoundment, by which the buyer is forbidden to pay the sum to Kruse. Otherwise, one could apply to the bailiff to directly impound the money from Kruse.
    You wrote that Kruse earns a weekly average of 15 to 20 Reichsmarks through haulage. Inform me on whose behalf he undertakes the haulage. I will then be able to have the claim for his wages impounded
    ."
    HPL,

Thanks again for the rapid translation, you should get a job on here as a mod!

Regards

Jock