Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

leibstandarte Adolf Hitler

Article about: Hope you like it

Default leibstandarte Adolf Hitler

Hope you like it
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture leibstandarte Adolf Hitler  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement leibstandarte Adolf Hitler
    P
    Many

I do. Stewy

nice pic,shame you put that big red band across it.

thanks guys, sorry Harryamb2 but someone has already stole one my photo that was not sufficiently protected, and has made ​​reprints. So I protect myself and other collectors who might acquire these reprints

Nice quiff!.....

?

Very nice portrait, love the slip on cyphers and officer candidate bands as well. I almost missed the other badge beneath the wound badge, until I zoomed in a bit. It's a little hard to tell from the small iPad monitor , but is the top award a WBiB , worn down to base metal in the high spots, or a WBiS?
    Also, the bottom award resembles a WBiB, but not sure. I may have answered my own question but I wanted to know if others noticed this.

Either way, this is a fine SS photo, not to mention LAH!! These SS photos are getting very hard to find, as of lately .theres no shortage of copies,though.
    Very smart to add the copy protection. I know of at least two others here who have had their images stolen and mass produced in a dank basement , under a brothel somewhere in Eastern Europe ..

thanks Dean, it is very hard to tell for the wound badge. I have not been able to identify the second badge

?

No problem if you don't mind me asking how you acquired it? I used to find some good SS photos on eBay after hours of sifting through rubbish. I found a couple that were mislabeled as Heer but I saw sleeve Adlers and scooped them up fast I got a great 8'x 10" W-SS group portrait for around $30 on eBay. The way it was listed, it appeared to be a regular postcard size photo but I got a pleasant surprise when it arrived in the post

And regarding the bottom award, I can almost see the top of a helmet and crossed sword blades.

Quote by lengies View Post
    thanks Dean, it is very hard to tell for the wound badge. I have not been able to identify the second badge

Allgemeine Sturmabzeichen?
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

?

Hmm.. Possibly. Thanks for the suggestion, Jerry
    Have you guys seen more than one WB in wear at one time?
    Also, if my original theory is correct , and the top award IS in fact a WBinB but the paint has worn down on the high points, then a WBinB underneath is obviously ruled out. However, it still doesn't explain for certain what award the bottom one is.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast