Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

leibstandarte Adolf Hitler (panzer)

Article about: Hi friends, new entry, very happy with it, hope you like it Annoyed from this ads?  

Default leibstandarte Adolf Hitler (panzer)

Hi friends, new entry, very happy with it, hope you like it
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture leibstandarte Adolf Hitler (panzer)  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement leibstandarte Adolf Hitler (panzer)
    P
    Many

Too bad that thick red line obstructs the uniform you deign to share with us...
    cheers, Glenn

Its actually pretty important to water mark your images these days Glenn..... and nice photo mate.
    Morris

That's a watermark? Thanks, I must be out of the loop...I would have liked to have seen the collar and the shoulder areas of the uniform...No sleeve-eagle...
    cheers, Glenn

I'm really sorry to put this red tape. I greatly respect the other collectors, and as a collector myself , I made them great confidence. but I must say that our forums are sometimes used by unscrupulous persons. This watermark is designed to discourage them from using those pictures to defraud other collectors. thank you for your understanding bigmacglenn1966

People take images from this site all time time and use them on there websites or in publications, ect. I for example use to post my signed photos without a said watermark until i found out that all of the things i posted here were available on Google images. So you put either text or a solid colour line in the middle of your image so it can not be corped out and used elsewhere.

thanks KMMorris We are on the same wavelength.
    and i must add that there are software that erase easily watermarks that are not thick enough

In Glenn's defence I don't think he was objecting as much to the watermark as he was to the placement across the shoulderboards and collar patch area. That, after all is one the most the most interesting parts of any militaria photograph.
    d'Alquen

CBH
    ?

I wonder if the Forum could provide a WRF watermark for all photos posted on the site . I know many of the unmarked photos are reprinted as originals and sold as such , also some photos of items are used on sale sites . I would love to be able to watermark my photos , but I'm not very computery . What are your thoughts ?
    Cheers Chris

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast