Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

Litzmannstadt Ghetto note for review

Article about: I recently picked up this note and would like opinions. I have included a close up of the area between the M and a in Mark, which I understand has a dot which helps to identify an original.

Default Litzmannstadt Ghetto note for review

I recently picked up this note and would like opinions. I have included a close up of the area between the M and a in Mark, which I understand has a dot which helps to identify an original. thank you for your assistance.

[IMG]

http://i970.photobucket.com/albums/ae183/cerick1450/IMG_0931_zps4sojdmxt.jpg[/IMG]

- - ------- - -

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Litzmannstadt Ghetto note for review
    P
    Many

It's fine.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Thank you for the help.

Hi, I think it is ok, but if you go to the Konzentrationlagers sub-section in the After the battle forum here, I am pretty sure Carl has a thread relating to these notes and a link to a purpose built website dealing with currency. Leon.

?

The piece above is indeed a period example. Worth checking out the thread/forum Leon mentioned however, plenty of reliable information to be found there in an area with a patent lack of such.

Carl

Here is a link to the website mentioned by Leon:

Welcome to concentrationcampmoney.com | concentrationcampmoney.com

Wow. Thanks for the help and the wealth of information. As always, I appreciate the assistance.

Charlie

It is, of course, unissued and unused-as much of the Ghetto notes are generally found. They are either found worn to bits or brand new, as this one is. They really were not worth much in the Ghetto. Many business men made their own scrip instead.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

?

Quote by cerick1450 View Post
    Wow. Thanks for the help and the wealth of information. As always, I appreciate the assistance.

Charlie
    This is precisely why the website was created, i.e. to address the stark lack of reliable information related to this material. Glad that you found it of use and interest.

Carl