Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

Lot of photos showing Adolf hitler , Mussolini , up for review

Article about: Guys i am looking into a grouping of photographs. They look decent and the paper does not glow under a black light, some have writing on the back with stamps which i would like examined furt

Default Lot of photos showing Adolf hitler , Mussolini , up for review

Guys i am looking into a grouping of photographs. They look decent and the paper does not glow under a black light, some have writing on the back. Reading 1938,with stamps which i would like examined further , measuring 9.5x7"

Goering giving an award to a Legion Condor member, in Hamburg 9.5x7 inches
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Lot of photos showing Adolf hitler , Mussolini , up for review   Lot of photos showing Adolf hitler , Mussolini , up for review  

Lot of photos showing Adolf hitler , Mussolini , up for review   Lot of photos showing Adolf hitler , Mussolini , up for review  

Lot of photos showing Adolf hitler , Mussolini , up for review   Lot of photos showing Adolf hitler , Mussolini , up for review  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Lot of photos showing Adolf hitler , Mussolini , up for review
    P
    Many

?

Press or book photos perhaps, based on "Bildberichterstatter" JMO..
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

I have some original photographs that have the paper or film manufacturers markings on the paper as well, but printed in the paper rather than stamped onto it. I am wondering if the ink stamps applied in the photos above are legitimate.....

Here i will show an original photo from lupex film i believe
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Lot of photos showing Adolf hitler , Mussolini , up for review   Lot of photos showing Adolf hitler , Mussolini , up for review  

Last edited by chuck303; 12-08-2019 at 11:55 PM.

I'm just curious to see if anyone else may have any examples of good original photographs and their markings thay they can share as iam unsure of the ones i have inquired about