Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Lustige Blätter

Article about: I am thinking of buying a couple of these, does anyone know anything about them ? Cheers

Default Lustige Blätter

I am thinking of buying a couple of these, does anyone know anything about them ?

Cheers

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Lustige Blätter
    P
    Many

?

Any photo could possibly help....
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Lustige Blätter  
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

it would appear they are a cartoon Magazine, many look to be very anti Semitic..Apparently scantily clad Women are a feature

Quote by HistoryMan View Post
    I am thinking of buying a couple of these, does anyone know anything about them ?

Cheers
    Don't have any photo's yest sorry

- - ------- - -

Quote by wizardman View Post
    it would appear they are a cartoon Magazine, many look to be very anti Semitic..Apparently scantily clad Women are a feature
    Thanks for the reply, do you think they are worth much ?

Cheers

I wouldnt have a clue mate, not my sort of thing (scantily clad Women excluded)...They look interesting from an Historical point of view, but for me i just find that stuff too confronting to own.

Quote by wizardman View Post
    I wouldnt have a clue mate, not my sort of thing (scantily clad Women excluded)...They look interesting from an Historical point of view, but for me i just find that stuff too confronting to own.
    Ok cheers

While the magazine had thoroughly adjusted to the Nazi era, with its Third Reich-period "satire" solely directed against the actual and perceived enemies of the regime, it should be noted that it had not always been thus.

Lustige Blätter was already around before Hitler was even born. It was a weekly satire/humor magazine that was established in 1886 and remained in business until late 1944.

Among its pre-Third Reich contributors were many highly renowned German authors and artists, including a number of Jewish ones.

Quote by HPL2008 View Post
    While the magazine had thoroughly adjusted to the Nazi era, with its Third Reich-period "satire" solely directed against the actual and perceived enemies of the regime, it should be noted that it had not always been thus.

Lustige Blätter was already around before Hitler was even born. It a weekly satire/humor magazine that was established in 1886 and remained in business until latel 1944.

Among its pre-Third Reich contributors were many highly renowned German authors and artists, including a number of Jewish ones.
    Andreas is always right.

?

So.. Sort a early Playboy magazine, With political views and such ??
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Lustige Blätter  
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

I just bought 5 Lustige Blatter's last week from my good friend in Berlin...What did you want to know about them ? They are mostly political satire , and many have anti semitic themes in them

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast