Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Is this Martin Bormann's signature?

Article about: Hello mate My 2 pence worth. "IF" the signature sold originally was confirmed as genuine then I am very happy that both signatures were by the same person so thats good. The part I

KSH
    ?

Default Re: Is this Martin Bormann's signature?

Quote by Woske View Post
    A week has passed and we haven't seen Blueboy's identical Bormann. Can we see it please?
    W.
    I second that! The Himmler signature would be interesting to see also.

Regards,

Kenneth S-H.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Is this Martin Bormann's signature?
    P
    Many

If anyone to pm their mobile phone numbers I'll happily send them picture of my signed Himmler and pictures of a fake Bormann I can't post pictures here as I don't have a computer at the moment

?

Quote by Blueboy View Post
    If anyone to pm their mobile phone numbers I'll happily send them picture of my signed Himmler and pictures of a fake Bormann I can't post pictures here as I don't have a computer at the moment
    Sounds a bit sus to me

Quote by AMTG View Post
    Sounds a bit sus to me
    Ok AMTG I understand you but it's the only way people can see what I have until I get a computer

?

Ok AMTG I understand you but it's the only way people can see what I have until I get a computer
    But if you are using an iphone, surely there's a way to post images on your iphone?

?

It just seems funny asking for phone numbers.....It's just not something I think many members would agree to pass on

?

The Martin Bormann signature in question is a total fake as I have one which is exactly the same. The same date on the document exactly the same signature and exactly the same writing on the reverse of the document I'm very sorry to say it's a absolute FAKE
    If you are referring to the original signature posted by Schnellmann, then I couldn't disagree with you more. The signature is a classic genuine Bormann. It is cut from a common type document signed by Bormann as administrator of the Obersalzberg complex. These documents referred to the buildings, their fixtures and fittings and the operation of mechanical installations. Often there were several documents referring to the same item. As for the signature, it is 100% authentic. Without the benefit of images to illustrate his points, we can only assume that Blueboy does not know what he's talking about.
    Woske.

?

Quote by Woske View Post
    If you are referring to the original signature posted by Schnellmann, then I couldn't disagree with you more. The signature is a classic genuine Bormann. It is cut from a common type document signed by Bormann as administrator of the Obersalzberg complex. These documents referred to the buildings, their fixtures and fittings and the operation of mechanical installations. Often there were several documents referring to the same item. As for the signature, it is 100% authentic. Without the benefit of images to illustrate his points, we can only assume that Blueboy does not know what he's talking about.

Woske.
    Here here!

I am refering to the picture Schnellmann posted it's a fake I've got one exactly the same I've sent a guy called Adrian a picture of it and my Himmler for him to post for me

?

Woske is saying the heer Bormann would have signed many such documents during his time at the berghoff, it is not unfeasible that he would have signed many of the same document as thy came across his desk. The germns loved there paper trails and he could have signed 2 or 3 of the same document for record keeping purposes....

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast