Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Is this Martin Bormann's signature?

Article about: Hello mate My 2 pence worth. "IF" the signature sold originally was confirmed as genuine then I am very happy that both signatures were by the same person so thats good. The part I

Default Re: Is this Martin Bormann's signature?

Yes of course I understand what is being said mate but I personally think that it's some coincidence that one picture Schnellmann posted had exactly the same date on it as the Bormann I have surely anyone can see my point. His Bormann and my Bormann are identical in every single way and that can't be right surely in anyones book

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Is this Martin Bormann's signature?
    P
    Many

?

I'm stepping back from this, when the pic gets posted, more detailed can be given.....

Out.....

Signature is 100% correct!Member who posted about Charles Hamiltons "LEADERS and PERSONALITIES of the THIRD REICH VOLUMES I & II was correct as Hamilton's Borman signatures are a match to the signature posted!!Charles Hamilton is considered the worlds most foremost authority on autographs and has published nine books on the subject!! I suggest that blueboy read the a forementioned Volumes. The words bnefore his signature translate to roughly 'IN CHARGE OF THE ELEVATOR' and that comes from my GERMAN/ENGLISH dictionary as such is a rough translation!Would like to see the fake also as when you state 100% that its a fake you have to put your money where your mouth is a saying we have here in the states.Carl

?

Quote by Blueboy View Post
    I am refering to the picture Schnellmann posted it's a fake I've got one exactly the same I've sent a guy called Adrian a picture of it and my Himmler for him to post for me
    Because you have another document with the same details (although I fail to see how you can say this comparing it to a clipped section of a document) and the same signature does not mean it is fake. And what qualifies you to say that it is fake please?
    W.

?

The question of whether two near identical examples, i.e. the signature AND document, can exist is invalid. One simply cannot state that because two pieces exist, that they are not genuine items. For example, think how many times the bank ask you to sign two documents, one for your own records and one for them. Nevertheless, we await your example Blueboy.

?

To give an idea of how common Bormann's signature on Obersalzberg Administration letters and documents is, on page 171 of "The SS Leadership Corps" volume 1, by Max Williams, there are three different examples of Bormann's signature. I know the originals of these documents well and can categorically state that they are all authentic. All three are from letters of the Obersalzberg Administration.
    Woske.

?

Quote by Blueboy View Post
    I am refering to the picture Schnellmann posted it's a fake I've got one exactly the same I've sent a guy called Adrian a picture of it and my Himmler for him to post for me
    So where is it please?
    W.

?

We don't appear to have heard anymore from Blueboy. Can I ask Blueboy his opinion of this Bormann signature please?
    Thanks,
    Woske.
    Attached Images Attached Images Is this Martin Bormann's signature? 

perhaps BoyBlue has gone to get his cows from the corn...
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5