Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

MEIN KAMPF -1943 in English

Article about: Here's a nice copy of Mein kampf in English, written in 1943. Americans often bought copies of this book during the war so they could get an idea of what was in Hitler's head at the time.

?

Default MEIN KAMPF -1943 in English

Here's a nice copy of Mein kampf in English, written in 1943. Americans often bought copies of this book during the war so they could get an idea of what was in Hitler's head at the time.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture MEIN KAMPF -1943 in English   MEIN KAMPF -1943 in English  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement MEIN KAMPF -1943 in English
    P
    Many

Default Re: MEIN KAMPF -1943 in English

hey Dean there was a pretty good size nazi party in america, but you never hear about it much, sort of like them putting all the Japanese Americans in camps during ww2. take care
    regards Marty
    oh yeah I would like to read it just to see what he had to say, just curious

?

Quote by crazy horse View Post
    hey Dean there was a pretty good size nazi party in america, but you never hear about it much, sort of like them putting all the Japanese Americans in camps during ww2. take care
    regards Marty
    oh yeah I would like to read it just to see what he had to say, just curious
    No kidding! I've read some of it. A lot of it is anti-semitic rhetoric and the rest is a history of how the Aryan tribes migrated throughout Europe and so on. I'm well aware of the nazi movement in the states. It got pretty big, too.

Quote by totenkopfDean View Post
    No kidding! I've read some of it. A lot of it is anti-semitic rhetoric and the rest is a history of how the Aryan tribes migrated throughout Europe and so on. I'm well aware of the nazi movement in the states. It got pretty big, too.
    yes , but this country really only lets you know what it wants to, sad but true.

?

Quote by crazy horse View Post
    yes , but this country really only lets you know what it wants to, sad but true.
    Boy howdy...aint that the gods honest truth. Media censoring , an environment of constant fear.. even Goering said during the Nurnburg trials..(something like) "If you make the population in constant fear, you can easily control them"
    ~Dean