Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Mein Kampf signed and dedicated jubilee addition

Article about: Hi guys I hope you are are doing great I haven’t been on in awhile and unfortunately I have to sell off many of my favorite pieces I’m dealing with Health issues from being a first responder

Default Mein Kampf signed and dedicated jubilee addition

Hi guys I hope you are are doing great I haven’t been on in awhile and unfortunately I have to sell off many of my favorite pieces I’m dealing with Health issues from being a first responder to the Trade center , you all have been awesome in the past and I’ve been going threw the threads lately just reading up on people’s questions to you all and frankly the knowledge you guys have simply amazes me and I thank you all for that , I have a copy of Mein Kampf jubilee addition and have been told signature is def good I’m going To have it authenticated properly but there is a dedication which reads I can only fight for something I love which was supposed to be done by Hitler also and this copy belonged to a high party member , I’m showing for all your opinions and also just to tell me what you guys think , thank you all very much for helping us enjoy collecting the history that some want everyone to forget , my dad was in the battle of the bulge and got me interested at an early age unfortunately he passed away before we could really talk adult to adult about many things , but he started off my interest in WW2 Mein Kampf signed and dedicated jubilee additionMein Kampf signed and dedicated jubilee additionMein Kampf signed and dedicated jubilee additionMein Kampf signed and dedicated jubilee additionMein Kampf signed and dedicated jubilee additionMein Kampf signed and dedicated jubilee additionMein Kampf signed and dedicated jubilee additionMein Kampf signed and dedicated jubilee additionMein Kampf signed and dedicated jubilee additionMein Kampf signed and dedicated jubilee additionMein Kampf signed and dedicated jubilee additionMein Kampf signed and dedicated jubilee additionMein Kampf signed and dedicated jubilee additionMein Kampf signed and dedicated jubilee additionMein Kampf signed and dedicated jubilee additionMein Kampf signed and dedicated jubilee additionMein Kampf signed and dedicated jubilee additionMein Kampf signed and dedicated jubilee additionMein Kampf signed and dedicated jubilee additionMein Kampf signed and dedicated jubilee additionMein Kampf signed and dedicated jubilee addition

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Mein Kampf signed and dedicated jubilee addition
    P
    Many

RMD
    ?

Hey there, timeout110

.... I'm sorry to hear that you are having issues with your health. Also, sorry you had to sell of your collection. I wish you the best and hope that you begin to feel better. And hopefully, you will be able to start rebuilding up your collection

As a side note, my uncles wife Lisa, was in the second tower, and thankfully survived.

This book is beautiful. A fantastic piece of history. / I am a little confused though. Is this supposed to be literally signed by Adolf Hitler, or is it a transfer of his actual signature? Because, blowing up the photo, it certainly appears to be the signature of AH, but does not look to be pen to paper, but rather a printing of his actual signature. / I could very well be wrong, but thought that I would share my opinion.

Again, I hope that you feel better. And, thanks' for sharing this piece of history.

Take care

JMM
    ?

That dedication page came with the book, not part of the book, right?

Can't comment on your book, looks amazing..

But I will say this.. As a first responder myself (retired El Paso Firefighter) I Pray everyday for those men and women who were at the Towers, Pentagon and Shanksville, PA. You were the glue that held our Nation together during those very dark days, an inspiration that sparked a Nation to rally around our First Responders.. So much taken for granted by many who don't understand what it means to run into danger at the risk of life and limb to save a stranger,,, You epitomize what that means,, My heart cries for the victims who are ill from the fallout and debris.. Not enough is being done to acknowledge and recognize these hazards many were exposed to.... My Prayers are with you My Brother...

This Memorial Day I honor my friends lost in The Towers, the Pentagon, in Pennsylvania and in Afghanistan and Iraq.. I have added another Brother to the list..

My thought and Prayers are with you my Brother.. If you need something, I got your back...

Smitty

Firefighter/Medic: Pumper 25, Rescue 25, & Pumper 21, Rescue 21, El Paso Fire Department...1997-2008 (Injured in the line of duty, April 4, 2008, Medically retired October 2008)…

"Greater love has no one than this, that he lay down his life for his friends" John 15:13...

Hitler had an automatic signing machine or auto pen that was used for many of his signatures.

Here is a thread that may interest you timeout: Question on original document with Hitler's signature.

Sorry to hear about your health and I hope you feel better soon.

Andrew

thx for thoughts and get well...book supposedly was a gift from hitler to a high party member or his family ,,,thinking he wrote all and did detail work

yes poss he did all fancy detail writing

thanks ill look . I had a few ppl look their all saying not auto pen thank

very sorry for all the dupe pix

thank you my friend many many of us out here are sick and need the government to keep this fund going ...im ar the dr several times a week ...but id do everything the same ..

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast