Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

militaria dealers

Article about: Hi, I'm adam, i live in spain, I'm 20 years, and started collecting two years ago. I like to collect all kind of documents, photos and any other paper item. I made this thread, because i'd l

Default Re: militaria dealers

Quote by waffenshane View Post
    why do you say avoid synders i was thinking about buying 2000 worth from him????
    i wouldnt trust any mofo that trys to sell eva brauns knickers for a small lottrey win would you waffenshane mate? thats the info i got told and trust it big time!! but think about it do you think for one minute that anybody has eva feckin brauns knickers forsale? evan just after the fall of berlin how can one authenticate evas knickers without takeing them babys from her ass? think about it seriously also i know a guy that got sold a right few hudred pounds worth of reichsban (hitlers run away train) silver for 100's of dollers only for uncle charlie to say never a deal was struck and again 3 months down the line only for uncle charles to admit that it was a employe of his that struck the deal which was to cheap(was the correct $ amount that said on his website) when he was grinding his ass on vacation somewhare in the good old u s of a and that he knew nothing of it?!!!!! yeah right!!

p.s look the items he has on his site today and check back a year from now i can more or less bet you it will still have the same stuff forsale as a year before!

see when sound advice is given take it as that guy is less than genuine take out of my little slevering as you wish mate!

as i dont care if ppl want to waste good candy then let it be!!

p,s sorry for the rant but these foneys really do my box in big time!

all the best folks

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement militaria dealers
    P
    Many

Good advice has been given here. Remember even the best dealers can make mistakes. Study a lot about what you are interested in, both on the various forums and in reference books. Don't buy anything until you have done some research, buy the item, not the story, and lastly if you are not sure post the item for opinions. Someone else may get the jump and buy it out from under you once in a while, but that's better than taking a chance and throwing money down the drain on fakes.

Quote by FrankBooth View Post
    Good advice has been given here. Remember even the best dealers can make mistakes. Study a lot about what you are interested in, both on the various forums and in reference books. Don't buy anything until you have done some research, buy the item, not the story, and lastly if you are not sure post the item for opinions. Someone else may get the jump and buy it out from under you once in a while, but that's better than taking a chance and throwing money down the drain on fakes.
    Well said Frank

I completely agree with what is being said here. Nobody is perfect and everyone will make a mistake sooner or later... but of course some dealers try harder than others and some are just outright crooks and thieves, in my opinion, but there also plenty of good ones out there. Cheers, Torsten.

Quote by FrankBooth View Post

Blimey Torsten, this is an old thread haha. Sound advice though

Hi Dan, I only joined this forum last week so I have a lot to catch up with ... ;-). Cheers, Torsten.

And im enjoying reading your comments! Keep it up matey

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2