Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

Mother cross document

Article about: Hi All What do you think of this document i think it's fake because of the fat stamp on it and the look of it I just dont like the look of it what do you think?

Default Mother cross document

Hi All

What do you think of this document i think it's fake because of the fat stamp on it and the look of it

I just dont like the look of it what do you think?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Mother cross document  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Mother cross document
    P
    Many

Default Re: Mother cross document

Quote by eraser619 View Post
    Hi All

What do you think of this document i think it's fake because of the fat stamp on it and the look of it

I just dont like the look of it what do you think?
    They normally have a large embossed stamp where that one is, so to that end I not keen. Pics not zooming too well on my machine.

Jock

That's what conserns me to even the signature's conserns me the dont look printed like normal but done with a pen

Could it be a original one of hitler (i dont think so)

Quote by eraser619 View Post
    That's what conserns me to even the signature's conserns me the dont look printed like normal but done with a pen

Could it be a original one of hitler (i dont think so)
    I don't think he routinely signed these, they were a faxcimily not as weak looking as the ink on that? I suppose it could be real but without it in the hand and from that picture with the ebay pen over the eagle I would say not.

Jock

I would stay well clear of this one. I only collect military related citations but see enough to make me not like this at all, the stamp being the main one. I have never seen one like that before on any document - as mentioned above it should be an embossed eagle. Secondly, I can't tell 100% but I would hazard a guess and say that the signature looks like that as it has been photocopied and not come out as dark as the original facsimile, and then the fake stamp has been added.

Quote by hucks216 View Post
    I would stay well clear of this one. I only collect military related citations but see enough to make me not like this at all, the stamp being the main one. I have never seen one like that before on any document - as mentioned above it should be an embossed eagle. Secondly, I can't tell 100% but I would hazard a guess and say that the signature looks like that as it has been photocopied and not come out as dark as the original facsimile, and then the fake stamp has been added.
    The master nice one Mr Hucks

This one is junk. The eagle alone condems it. Also it lacks Otto Meissner's signature.

The Mothers Cross award document came in 5 different versions, found for all three award classes.

1) Date: 21. Mai 1939
    2) Date written as: 21ten Mai 1939
    3) Date: 1. Oktober 1939
    4) Blank date to be filled in
    5) Blank date to be filled in + a large eagle at the top.

Cheers, Ade.

Thanx guy's for helping me out