Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

MUST SEE!!SS Main Office "fuhrungshauptamt" folder! value? contant? rarity?

Article about: Hey guys, This is by far my fav item. This is a'vet' bringback, I repeat a REAL vet bringback(no eyes rolling please)! Its a folder from the main ss office. The cover says something about in

?

Default Re: MUST SEE!!SS Main Office "fuhrungshauptamt" folder! value? contant? rarity?

Quote by youthcollector1 View Post

No laughing but hey danmark whats Weisenthal centre?
    Home | Simon Wiesenthal Center

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement MUST SEE!!SS Main Office "fuhrungshauptamt" folder! value? contant? rarity?
    P
    Many

Default Re: Ss main office folder need help!

This has the potential of being quite a treasure

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Default Re: Ss main office folder need help!

really Nick? thats great to hear! I also though it might due to I have neve seen one. Would love to hear anything about it you guys know.

Default Re: MUST SEE!!SS Main Office "fuhrungshauptamt" folder! value? contant? rarity?

and sorry tiger, I poted it here and in paper/doc. I'm a day old to this site so still learning.

- - Updated - -

thanks Scout

Probably wouldn't get any money for it though!
    Dan

If I was to donate it, it be here in Houston since I know the director at our holocaust museum but this item has everything that makes me collect. SS, jewish and im big on paper items anyways. Do wonder what it's est. price is though. Are you think value like of black wound badge, or maybe more like a dagger value or could it be valued extremely high like an ss tunic?

Quote by youthcollector1 View Post
    If I was to donate it, it be here in Houston since I know the director at our holocaust museum but this item has everything that makes me collect. SS, jewish and im big on paper items anyways. Do wonder what it's est. price is though. Are you think value like of black wound badge, or maybe more like a dagger value or could it be valued extremely high like an ss tunic?
    A Black Wound badge ??

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

?

There is no price on this item. It is what a collector is willing to pay since there is only one.

I think that putting value would be hard as it has more of a research value rather than financial. Still I would imagine you can get $300-500 at the auction setting.

?

He's trying to compare values Nick, imo this could be classed as a historically valuable document dependant on the information contained therein, it could hold details of deported or "lost families" to concentration camps and other areas,it could help in tracing others which may help any existing families re the whereabouts or fates of loved ones, also the signatories of the officers concerned may prove useful to tracing the SS identities at the time, personally i think this should be treated carefully, the information may lead to further investigation and possible prosecution of SS officers concerned, that is why it was suggested it be looked at by the Weisenthal centre, it should also be held in a bank and not at home

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast