Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

My estate sale find today

Article about: I found a WWII gi photo album today,the pages were rotting away and I have spent all afternoon peeling photos from crumbling black album paper.I am going to post a series of snaps this fello

Default Re: My estate sale find today

thats funny! i have the same problem blitzkrig bop!!!!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My estate sale find today
    P
    Many

we have a large collection..of soliders pic from the civil war to korea...what are thay worth...just 2 days ago a lady came in our pawn shop with a libarated jap photo album lots of sword pics offerd 80. she left 40 pic in alubum what are the best subject matter..if you are a buyer of old war photos let us know../backed up like grand pa on the 4th of july steve pawn dude.......;'/;

Quote by emerika View Post
    thats funny! i have the same problem blitzkrig bop!!!!
    I NEVER find a thing. Only at some flea markets. This lady tricked me, and posted an ad saying she had a Blood Order, but it turned out to be a bad fake, but she thought it was real. It said made in China on it. Come on.....

thats funny...silly old lady...

Those are great pictures. Nice find!

Quote by operaman View Post
    I found a WWII gi photo album today,the pages were rotting away and I have spent all afternoon peeling photos from crumbling black album paper.I am going to post a series of snaps this fellow took May 1945 to Aug 1945.The photo I am sending was included in the bunch but I doubt a GI took it,I think it was taken by someone in attendance to this meeting. There is a sign on the building that I can not translate. Very interesting. The note on the back of the photo says ''A photo of Adolf Hitler'' but it looks to me it was developed in Germany. What do you all think?
    Perfect and unique photo Operaman! I just can't get enough of that car... I wonder what happened to her after the 101st took some rides in her and shot her bulletproof windows to test them!

Nice album Operaman I like the GI pics!!!

Actually, Hitler's Mercedes limousine are still around. If I remember right, I Think it just sold for an absurd amount of money to a rich collector in Russia.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

CBH
    ?

One of his cars is in the Canadian War Museum , in Ottawa . It has bullet holes in the bullet proof windows , but still a sweet ride .
    Cheers Chris

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2