Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

My pictures of the Third Reich in Ruins and the Fuhrer Bunker

Article about: Good evening fellow collectors, Here is a recent pick-up - the pictures were taken by a visiting soldier with annotations on the reverse. Thank you, Glen.

Default My pictures of the Third Reich in Ruins and the Fuhrer Bunker

Good evening fellow collectors,

Here is a recent pick-up - the pictures were taken by a visiting soldier with annotations on the reverse.

Thank you, Glen.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My pictures of the Third Reich in Ruins and the Fuhrer Bunker   My pictures of the Third Reich in Ruins and the Fuhrer Bunker  

My pictures of the Third Reich in Ruins and the Fuhrer Bunker   My pictures of the Third Reich in Ruins and the Fuhrer Bunker  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My pictures of the Third Reich in Ruins and the Fuhrer Bunker
    P
    Many

I recognise the Victory Column and the Soviet War Memorial. I will be there in a couple of weeks.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Quote by Adrian Stevenson View Post
    I recognise the Victory Column and the Soviet War Memorial. I will be there in a couple of weeks.

Cheers, Ade.
    Have a Great time! Be sure to take lots of pictures!

Thank you, Glen.

?

Nice set Glen, thanks for sharing them with us all.

Regards,

Carl

Ade, If you have time, and if it is still there… the old city gates hosts a wonderful antique flea market on the weekend… you would have to check the net first, but at times some good stuff pops up…worth a look if you have time

Thanks. I will be with the Army so free time will be very limited and we fly home on the Saturday. But I have been before and found some good items there.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!