MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

My small collection of Third Reich era photo's on Flickr

Article about: I've added another 36 photo's on Flickr for those interested: https://www.flickr.com/photos/123629...th/14201620054

Smile My small collection of Third Reich era photo's on Flickr

Hello again all. I've just posted my small collection of Third Reich photo's on Flickr and would love to have your imput on them. If my descriptions are wonky or wrong please let me know. I'll be adding more as time goes on. Here is the link:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/123629...th/14155795565

Thanks!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My small collection of Third Reich era photo's on Flickr
    P
    Many

very nice photos,thanks.

Quote by yarmouth View Post
    Hello again all. I've just posted my small collection of Third Reich photo's on Flickr and would love to have your imput on them. If my descriptions are wonky or wrong please let me know. I'll be adding more as time goes on. Here is the link:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/123629...th/14155795565

Thanks!
    Post them here instead of a link. We may give have a look then, Leon.

?

Thank you for sharing your photographs - they are full of interest and it is always good to see something new.

I wondered if you had considered watermarking them? I suspect that otherwise they could easily be copied and sold as originals elsewhere.

Regards,

Philip

Quote by DrPMC View Post
    Thank you for sharing your photographs - they are full of interest and it is always good to see something new.

I wondered if you had considered watermarking them? I suspect that otherwise they could easily be copied and sold as originals elsewhere.

Regards,

Philip
    That's the good thing about Flickr. The photo's have automatic copyright protection so you simply can't copy it onto an outside computer. You have to request permission to license it first. I do like posting photo's on here as I have with a few of my photo's but then I have to watermark them which I find is a distraction when trying to enjoy the photo.

?

Quote by yarmouth View Post
    That's the good thing about Flickr. The photo's have automatic copyright protection so you simply can't copy it onto an outside computer. You have to request permission to license it first. I do like posting photo's on here as I have with a few of my photo's but then I have to watermark them which I find is a distraction when trying to enjoy the photo.
    I agree with you about the watermark, although if it is set to be very faint its not so bad.

Although it isn't possible to save the images in Flickr as files, it is simple to use the print screen function and copy them that way. The more modern versions of windows have a function which allows the user to simply capture any image visible on the screen, with a couple of clicks.

Philip

Yes, Philip you are correct. I looked this up online and there are several ways to by-pass the Protected mode. Oh well lol. What can you do. The same applies to most locked houses and automobiles. The locks are there to keep the honest people out!

I've added more photo's to Flickr if you want to take a look! https://www.flickr.com/photos/123629...th/14191055201

?

Thank you - one again, very interesting and full of military and social history.

Philip

There are some superb photos there Yarmouth !

Great to see thank you

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast