Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

My WW2 Documents Collection...will update regularly

Article about: Hi Everyone, Besides German & Hungarian field-gear - I also collect German & Hungarian documents, original photos. I'll post my collection here (maybe in this thread) once in a while

?

Default My WW2 Documents Collection...will update regularly

Hi Everyone,

Besides German & Hungarian field-gear - I also collect German & Hungarian documents, original photos.
    I'll post my collection here (maybe in this thread) once in a while, maybe some of you will find it somewhat interesting.
    THX - Fabe

I'll start with this letter:
    My WW2 Documents Collection...will update regularlyMy WW2 Documents Collection...will update regularlyMy WW2 Documents Collection...will update regularly

I had it translated to Hungarian - not much use for that here on this forum...

But here's a rough google trans. version - better than nothing

( ok...read the first sentence from back to front...like Yoda )

"Bregenz, on April 11, 1940.

Dear Comrade!

The Führer's birthday best wishes on the occasion of welcoming please find the local branch of the NSDAP on behalf of domestic and also hope that the little bundle is attached will make you happy.

With this I want to express the close calls on the home front, and the troops on all fronts, because, as You, comrade is always ready to meet its obligations, we are also ready for you here on the home front truly fulfill the Führer and the people.
    I wish You all the best, by means of more and I would be happy if time presents itself, to hear more of You.
    Fraternal fidelity,
    Heil Hitler!
    Solhardt
    Ortsgruppenleiter"
    Last edited by Fabe; 04-15-2013 at 10:34 PM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My WW2 Documents Collection...will update regularly
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: My WW2 Documents Collection...will update regularly

My WW2 Documents Collection...will update regularlyMy WW2 Documents Collection...will update regularly

Little Encorgment to keep us updated and posting. Late war NSDAP looks intresting young Man i guess even younger than avg at that Date

?

As ordered...

I think a "food-stamp" (meat?) from December 15th, 1941 - January 11th, 1942:

My WW2 Documents Collection...will update regularly

?

I have yet to translate this...FRONT and BACK.

My WW2 Documents Collection...will update regularlyMy WW2 Documents Collection...will update regularly

It's a copy of a wedding certificate, to be used specifically for proof of Aryan descent...Belonging to an Austrian widow, btw...
    cheers, Glenn

?

School certificate / report card - front & back (wonder what became of the student...)

?

Thanks for the info, Glenn!
    My ex girlfriend knew perfect German - alas' she's an ex...

Quote by bigmacglenn1966 View Post
    It's a copy of a wedding certificate, to be used specifically for proof of Aryan descent...Belonging to an Austrian widow, btw...
    cheers, Glenn

The other paper is indeed a Report Card, for a 12yr old Austrian girl from the town of Zwettl. She had good grades and will enter the 4th Grade...
    cheers, Glenn

?

An Official Copy of an 'Aryan Ancestry Documentation' - see the nice embossed seal and deco srting - unfortunately, I can only scan in the front and the added back-page (I don't want to force-fold) - I took a photo of the middle part and seal.

My WW2 Documents Collection...will update regularlyMy WW2 Documents Collection...will update regularlyMy WW2 Documents Collection...will update regularlyMy WW2 Documents Collection...will update regularly

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast