Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Nazi personality autographs

Article about: Many of the well known persoanailties such as Rochus Misch and the RKT's have been corresponding with collectors etc for many years and as we have stated have now had enough , that said much

?

Default Re: Nazi personality autographs

I have some signatures and need some information on them...can you help me!!!??? They are in my album. Do you know who I can go to to find out how much they are worth and where i can sell them...these are not fakes and come direct from the owners..i also have many writings of his but they are all in German and cannot read them. Thanks Hala

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Nazi personality autographs
    P
    Many

?

Quote by Hala View Post
    I have some signatures and need some information on them...can you help me!!!??? They are in my album. Do you know who I can go to to find out how much they are worth and where i can sell them...these are not fakes and come direct from the owners..i also have many writings of his but they are all in German and cannot read them. Thanks Hala
    If possible, please post photographs of your original examples. Nobody can give you an appraisal without at least viewing the items, plus, it is always good to see genuine examples of period signatures.

Regards,

Carl

?

I played it safe and got Heer Rochus Misch autographs, 2 of them, straight from the source

Me too!

?

Quote by TIGER88 View Post
    If possible, please post photographs of your original examples. Nobody can give you an appraisal without at least viewing the items, plus, it is always good to see genuine examples of period signatures.

Regards,

Carl
    I have them in my albums under my name Hala. I dont know how to post them and there are many of them. let me know if you cant get into the album and i'll try to post them all. Thanks so much for your interest and help.
    Regards Hala.

Quote by AMTG View Post
    I played it safe and got Heer Rochus Misch autographs, 2 of them, straight from the source
    How did you get his address? I've been wanting to get his autograph for awhile now, along with some living RK winners.

Herr Misch is now in this twilight years and is beyond signing any more. He asked for people to stop sending requests. At one point he had a bath tub full of letters. We should honour his request.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

Some of the veterans do of course still welcome contact and interest , unfortunately though many people don't heed the requests of many of the old guys who have had enough and only want some peace and quiet and continue to bombard them with letters , Rochus still gets many people just banging on his door asking to speak to him !!

Having written to over 800 RKT's and veterans i know only contact those who are friends or whom i know still welcome the contact !!
    The gates of hell were opened and we accepted the invitation to enter" 26/880 Lance Sgt, Edward Dyke. 26th Bn Northumberland Fusiliers , ( 3rd Tyneside Irish )

1st July 1916

Thought shall be the harder , heart the keener,
    Courage the greater as our strength faileth.
    Here lies our leader ,in the dust of his greatness.
    Who leaves him now , be damned forever.
    We who are old now shall not leave this Battle,
    But lie at his feet , in the dust with our leader

House Carles at the Battle of Hastings

?

If you really want an original Rochus Misch signature, you should be able to find one without too much trouble. The man has seemingly spent half of his life autographing and writing to folk from all over the world, answering just about everybody at one time or another. There are so many examples of his signature, that it shouldn't be an expensive acquisition. I would hope that people heed the words of Ade and Paul above, and leave the man alone. He is not in good health, has given his last interview and as stated above, shall no longer reply to written requests. I believe that he has earnt some peace.

Regards,

Carl

Carl is right, you can easily find Rochus Misch's autograph for sale, just google his name. His autographs are not expensive either, I've seen them for sale for $70. I wrote to him several years ago and he answered me with two signed pictures but I would not harrass the old boy now, he has asked to be left in peace and he deserves to have that.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast