Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

Nazi Stamps

Article about: Amongst my elderly neighbours stamp collection. Made my hair stand up on the back of my neck. These are still pre-war i believe.

Default Nazi Stamps

Amongst my elderly neighbours stamp collection. Made my hair stand up on the back of my neck. These are still pre-war i believe.

Nazi Stamps

Nazi Stamps

Nazi Stamps

Nazi Stamps

Nazi Stamps

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Nazi Stamps
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: Nazi Stamps

Pretty awesome stamps, it's nice to see more than just the usual Hitler profile ones.

Very nice! I love collecting TR stamps

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

the entire stamp book is a snapshot of history. looks to be from the 1920's and shows the countrys on the globe according to the old empire and influences.

Quote by egray View Post
    Pretty awesome stamps, it's nice to see more than just the usual Hitler profile ones.
    The Hitler ones are the more common.
    Extremely Mass produced, thats why there are still plenty of them around.

Always nice to see stamp collections.
    I have a few myself.

Cheers
    Nuno

?

very nice to see,sadly myself i would much prefer to see them still on the envelope, cant repair the past though, i have a few feild post stamps too,inexpensive to collect as well.lovely to see thank you,regards george

Nice stamps,Were they given to you? If thats any of my business! Here are a few of mine,Some the same as those posted...HAPPY HUNTING ALL!!!Nazi StampsNazi StampsNazi StampsNazi Stamps

TR stamps that actually depict warfare are somewhat uncommon. Two exceptions are these semi-postal sets from 1944 and 1943. The images are pretty self-evident and range from SS troops in action to railway artillery. Curiously enough these stamps are worth more to collectors cancelled than mint, because a lot more were printed than were ever used.

Hitler appeared on numerous issues and collected a royalty on each stamp that carried his image. Although sellers sometimes inflate the value of very common "Hitler Heads," all but a few are of little value.

To this collector, the most interesting stamps issued by Nazi Germany are stamps representing payments made to a myriad of organizations, insurance plans, etc. These can be hard to find and rather expensive.Nazi StampsNazi Stamps

Quote by Uncle Paul View Post
    TR stamps that actually depict warfare are somewhat uncommon. Two exceptions are these semi-postal sets from 1944 and 1943. The images are pretty self-evident and range from SS troops in action to railway artillery. Curiously enough these stamps are worth more to collectors cancelled than mint, because a lot more were printed than were ever used.

Hitler appeared on numerous issues and collected a royalty on each stamp that carried his image. Although sellers sometimes inflate the value of very common "Hitler Heads," all but a few are of little value.

To this collector, the most interesting stamps issued by Nazi Germany are stamps representing payments made to a myriad of organizations, insurance plans, etc. These can be hard to find and rather expensive.Nazi StampsNazi Stamps
    You have any example's of those"tax" stamp's representing payments,etc? thank you for sharing..

?

how lovely to see,it makes one wonder what was in the envelope the stamp was posted on. a letter to a dear one?, a simple letter to a friend,or even a reply from the fuhrer office thanking for a gift, who knows,just a delight to see, regards george