Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Need help with picture.

Article about: I recently uncovered this luftwaffe picture. It belonged to my grandmother and she said it was her fiancé in the later part of the war. It was kept a secret until it was recently uncovered.

Default Re: Need help with picture.

No. He and my grandmother were to marry. The last time she had saw him was on his time off. He returned to the Eastern front some time in 1944. He never returned. My grandmother searched for him or any information of what happened to him. She remained in contact with his parents. My grandmother left Germany in 1951 for the US. Prior to leaving, no information on his whereabouts have been located. His family was unable to learn any information either. As of today no info has been located.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Need help with picture.
    P
    Many

Default Re: Need help with picture.

Lost forever to the Eastern Front... Seems like by now it would be even more impossible to find out anything, or because of the internet the opposite?

"The Eastern Front was the largest and bloodiest theatre of World War II. It is generally accepted as being the deadliest conflict in human history, with over 30 million killed as a result."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2