Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Need help reading.

Article about: I have no idea how to read any of this and google isn't much help with cursive German writing. Would love to know the name, what he did and where he went.

Default Need help reading.

I have no idea how to read any of this and google isn't much help with cursive German writing. Would love to know the name, what he did and where he went.

Need help reading.Need help reading.Need help reading.Need help reading.Need help reading.Need help reading.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Need help reading.
    P
    Many

Please see my answer in Post Numero 18 in the SS uniform section where you first posted.

I seen the answer's and thank you so much for the help. Could you tell me the names of the parent's? Trying to google and find anything on this guy and how his life turned out. I love history!

Need help reading.Need help reading.Need help reading.Need help reading.Need help reading.Need help reading.Need help reading.Need help reading.
    Quote by snowwhite View Post
    I seen the answer's and thank you so much for the help. Could you tell me the names of the parent's? Trying to google and find anything on this guy and how his life turned out. I love history!
    Leonhard and Maria. The death dates are 1920 and 1909 respectively.

We all love history, and some here love it more than others, to be sure.

The question is: does history love us back?

What a contrast a fifty year old man in wartime Germany made in the year 1943, versus with such a figure today.

We should be more grateful for the peace and security we have today, especially as it is ebbing away by the hour.

- - ------- - -

If your man stayed in Eisenach, if that is any guide, then he ended up in the DDR.