Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Need some help on authenticity poster

Article about: Damn this morning i've commented alot and have post 2 threads already. Gotta know if this is a fake or not. Love posters http://verzamelen.marktplaats.nl/mil...ta_ind=98&fs=1 Maybe someo

Question Need some help on authenticity poster

Damn this morning i've commented alot and have post 2 threads already. Gotta know if this is a fake or not. Love posters

http://verzamelen.marktplaats.nl/mil...ta_ind=98&fs=1

Maybe someone could post the pictures and when i get back from school ill look and see what htis program is all about so i can do it myself instead of just being a lazy bum

- Bas
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Need some help on authenticity poster  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Need some help on authenticity poster
    P
    Many

Default Re: Need some help on authenticity poster

The photos provided by the seller are not that clear, at this time it hard for me to make a judgement. Wait for some of the boys with more knowledge on paper items.
    Morris

I was beginning to think that I was the only one on this forum that collected posters!

I mainly collect US posters, but I figure the same rules apply to German posters. The paper looks like the right material to me, it is nice and thin. There is a little foxing in the bottom and top right corners which is a very good sign. The type on the bottom is suppose to be there, so I'd say that is good as well. I also see some fold lines, which is good for WW2 period US posters...so why not German? I don't see any red flags, but better pictures are important nonetheless.

regards,
    Corey

I dont only collect the posters but i love posters so much
    I mean think about it. Some civilian looked at an NSB poster and thought:"Maybe Mussert is better then the queen'' and voted for Mussert. Theres a ton of history on posters to

Quote by KMMorris View Post
    The photos provided by the seller are not that clear, at this time it hard for me to make a judgement. Wait for some of the boys with more knowledge on paper items.
    Morris
    Im going to ask more pictures and a price that he aims for.

- Bas

Pic added and thread moved to correct forum.

I think it stands a chance.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Quote by Adrian Stevenson View Post
    Pic added and thread moved to correct forum.

I think it stands a chance.

Cheers, Ade.
    Thanks for the picture and moving it to the right forum. I always have a slight feeling that i'm doing something wrong.